LS Officially sold!

Insurance is a lot more....

Check out the Evo and Impreza forums, people are always selling and buying on them. If you want a somewhat, non-boyracerish car, the STI Limited is nice. Leather interior, heated seats, lip spoiler instead of the gaudy wing, and less flashy wheels.

Not sure if you buy new but like I said before, the new 09 WRX. 265hp which is a 40hp bump, faster than the STI for now until they release the 09 STI. It comes in a sedan over the hatchback STI which is a plus for me.

If you get an Evo, spare yourself the problems and just an Evo IX or X.

If you get an Evo, spare yourself the problems and just an Evo IX or X.

Man I just cannot get over the looks of the X. It looks balls-ass ugly to me. I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but there is just something about the X appearance that is repulsive. Am I the only one here or do any of you other guys feel the same way about the X?

Man I just cannot get over the looks of the X. It looks balls-ass ugly to me. I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but there is just something about the X appearance that is repulsive. Am I the only one here or do any of you other guys feel the same way about the X?

I think it is disgusting and I hate the new Lancers. I would take the hatchback STI over the new Lancer in a heartbeat. Now if you handed me the keys to an Evo 9, I would take that over all of them.

I just suggested the 9 or 10 because of the grenading transmission and transfercases on the 8 and previous.

I kind of think they all look a bit boy-riceish, but again, to each his/her own. The infinity has a "grownup" look to it at least.

To some it's boy racer, to others it's a full on rally machine, and to others it's an awesome platform to build a high performance car.

I agree ILLS. I dont totally hate it actually but I would rather have a earlier Evo any day. I think they took the body style way off track. Looks more like how a new Galant should look.

Members online

No members online now.
Back