I think I like the way this looks....

98lincmk7lsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ebay Mark

I kinda like the black grille with the black wheels. I hate the fender "vents" but otherwise I like the overall look of the exterior. It might look a little better if the tail light trim was black too.

It looks like a bad pawn shop in the trunk though, and the gold spray paint (?) in the engine compartment makes me sick.

I can only imagine what the interior looks like.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

The gold under the hood is hideous. The trunk is not much better and I don't really care for the black grill/eyelids. And lose the vent holes it's a lincoln not a buick.

If he blacked out the trim around the windows, and then got rid of the retarded stuff I bet it would look pretty good.

i'd love to watch that car get crushed just how it sits, actually, i'd even push the buttom. throw it in the eazy crusher!!!

i love that gold engine dress up kit lmfao

Why do people do this to their vehicles? Look at that trunk! YUCK!

The engine compartment looks like it was attacked by a crazed Home Interiors salesperson. :eek: :eek:

I swear one of these days Im gonna invent some crappy product for cars so I can make an easy million. I have seen those things on everything from focus' to to towncars. Its just crazy.

you can thank buick for this retarded trend!! i just did a coil spring conversion on a black 97 lsc with black 20's on it and it had these vent things too, looked like someone used a wet piece of spaghetti for a straight line when they put them on to. i closed my shop doors while i worked on it and let the guy pick it up after it was dark out, god was it horrible.

Let's just say that there is a certain portion of the population here in Vegas who loves those horrible stick on fake vents, You often see them on vehicles with a loud annoying type of music with a circus beat to it. It makes me cringe!

You walk into a pep boys & the shelves are stocked with all of the chrome stick on crap! I think it has taken the place of actual auto parts!

hahahaha pep boys man when i was a teenager i went there every friday with my paycheck for neon lights, strobe lights, and go fast stickers.

you can thank buick for this retarded trend!! i just did a coil spring conversion on a black 97 lsc with black 20's on it and it had these vent things too, looked like someone used a wet piece of spaghetti for a straight line when they put them on to. i closed my shop doors while i worked on it and let the guy pick it up after it was dark out, god was it horrible.

Did it have the ole "CURB FEELERS TOO" Jamie?:D

I think these people must be friends
6223_1.jpg

The black grille and wheels can be done to look better than that. Here's mine.

markviii1.jpg

The black eyebrows though, that just looks awful. Plus I'm not a fan of those wheels.

yeah i'm liking that two tone grille myself that looks awesome, dont like the bird wheels though, but that has to be the first time ive seen that done to a white gen 2 grille, that looks really good.

Members online

No members online now.
Back