New June Meet in Los Angeles

btw guys going to the meet. i'm going to sell my license plate bulbs that i just got from Ken and i wanted to give you guys first dibs. i only put them on the car to see how they looked and i thought they would be a lot bluer. i like the white but since i got the blue led's in the interior now i wanted to match it. i'll let them go for 20, that's cuz there pretty much new, just had them in for a few minutes. here's NYC's vid that shows how they look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaSh7JF0jkg

Hey Rick, I just put some LED's on that I got while at Pep Boys and they are not as bright as those. They seem to have a blue tint to them as well. I was going to change them out because they are not bright enough, but decided to leave them to give my LS a different look.

the LSkoncept ones are bright but aren't the right color i was looking for. i have all blue leds in the interior of the car. .btw i didn't have to take out all the torx screws to do this. i just stuck a flat head in it and they popped right out. i'll post a vid soon as i have added a few things. let me know if you want to get the lights, they are pretty much brand new.

So you got them in without having to drop the headliner? I'm jealous, man. It took me like an hour to get the damn front dome light bulbs...

yeah, it wasn't planned that way, it was mainly due to frustration. i couldn't get them damn torx screws off so i had to do it that way. it's pretty much like the rear where you just have to strategically place the flat head where the clips are and it just comes down. taking the actual bulbs out was a PITA tho. i'ma wash my car up real good and take a few piks and maybe a vid. on a side note, i ordered the red film for my front lights and i hated it. it looked good with the lights off but when i turned them on it made them look pink, lol. i wanted to match the headlights and fogs to the engine bay. oh well

i'm dropping my LS off at the body shop tuesday for repairs, won't be ready till june 3rd at least, but should be ready to rock after that. got the clear side markers on the way, going to clean out my head lights and re-seal, and full detail... so with all that i'd say the weekend of the 20/21st would be ideal for me.

just read the list of dates on the other page... count me in for June 28th then since there are already a couple names... i can commit to that 100%

All those wanting or planning to attend should add your names to the list.

June 7th Sat.Rick.Tony,Artur
June 8th Sun.Rick.Tony
June 14th Sat.Rick.Tony
June 15th Sun.Rick.
June 21st Sat.Artur
June 22nd Sun.Artur
June 28th Sat.Rick.Tony
June 29th Sun.Rick

So yeah....any weekend in June should be good! I am 98% For sure in!!! Common guys lets set a date already! Yeah!?!?

I could make any of the dates to come down and take pictures. Well, most likely I have my own Honda Meets but hopefully it works out in my favor.

June 8th Sun.Rick.Tony,Artur
June 14th Sat.Rick.Tony
June 15th Sun.Rick.
June 21st Sat.Artur
June 22nd Sun.June 28th Sat.Rick.Tony
June 29th Sun.Rick

Edit.

updated...
Originally Posted by T_Man View Post

June 14th Sat.Rick.Tony
June 15th Sun.Rick.
June 21st Sat.Artur
June 22nd Sun.
June 28th Sat.Rick.Tony.Steve
June 29th Sun.Rick

Originally Posted by T_Man View Post

June 7th Sat.Rick.Tony,Artur, Leo
June 14th Sat.Rick.Tony
June 15th Sun.Rick.
June 21st Sat.Artur
June 22nd Sun.
June 28th Sat.Rick.Tony.Steve
June 29th Sun.Rick

Well let's get this together. I vote all out to meet next week on June 7th. Everyone who can will.

OK.... June 7th it is!

Now we need a time and place.

Yea, Rick there was some kind of a restaurant there too yea? Maybe we all can eat there.

7th for sure?!?!? Need address or directions. So down! Lets do this guys! 12 for sure too?!? Who the leader of this??? Hahahaha. Hook up the info!

i do not know the address but i believe artur does. where are you coming from? it's pretty much down PCH in malibu. i'll try to find the old thread of our other meeting, the address should be there

Great!! Let's get that address. It's time for all the guys to step it up and meet in Malibu.

West Covina. I am like right between the 10 and the 60 fwys. Just tell me when....and I'll be there!!! If I see sum LS's around here that I usually see, I will try to flag them down. Three that really caught my eye. a Black one like mine...I think she sopied my tailights...half tinted....but no rims! :D A sick white one, has Foose white faced rims. and My bro has seen a two tone orange and silver LS around here. W/two tone interior too!!! Haha... Crazy! I think I only have a pic of the white one....I will check it out.

Oh yeah......
DIRECTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p Thank You!

Members online

No members online now.
Back