• 61-75

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • 75+++

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lownslowlsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well was just browseing the ls forum and though it would be a nice thread here aswell.

So how many old farts do we have in here?

19!!! Actually I've seen pretty much people over 60 and people under 25 driving marks around RI, as a matter of fact does anyone live in RI w/ a silver gen 1 who saw me on 95 north thursday night? Young white guy, I wanted to race whoever you are!

ha ha i am in the most popular age bracket, so far 30-40 it the highest with 36%
i am 31 but bought my 1st personal mark VIII when i was 27. ive been taking them apart since 99 but didnt actually buy one for myself till 27.
i'm on my 5th one now, had a 97 opal lsc, nortic blue 93, 98 black on black lsc, now currently own a deep jewel green 93 w/106k and a black on black 93 w/76k. i'm not done yet either lol.

FOG rules---- get in here Mike

100_3828.jpg

I'm 21.. and just bought my car 3 weeks ago.. my first one.. but i'm not new to having cars that are a pain in my side... which this car isn't.. but as for workin on the motor.. and getting my big ole hands in there.. it is. I'm wanting to purcahse another.. this car is like having an addiction to something.. you get one.. and you can't stop getting them..

I bought my first mark when I was 17. It was my fist car. I have owned 3 since then, 5 total. silver 95, black\gray 97LSC, red 96 LSC, black\black 97LSC. I don't think Im done yet either Jamie.

i'll be 20 in april. and i had a thunderbird before the mark since i was 16, pretty much the same thing

Wow, im starting to feel a bit old with all these 20 year olds, im 33, and I remember the year i graduated High School (92) us here in Detroit were already seeing these cars driving around (test cars), and I wanted one ever since. A couple years ago I had my heart set on a fox body 5.0 mustang, but the prices for an unmolested nice car were a bit high. Then I remembered HMM what about those mark VIII's and I was surprised by the prices, and grabbed one!

i just slid in the 20-29... ill vote again in a few months for the 30-40..

but ill never take the "child" out of my name !!!!

56 here. "Married" into the car, which my wife bought new in 1993. Initially did not care for the car at all, due to the driving impression on it. (I am used to German and Japanese cars and do some racing, so "light and tight" was much more in my vocabulary than an American cruiser). But the initial impression was based on a platform that was still working on the original air bag suspension and the car wallowed and porpoised, the tranny was shifting like it had straight cut gears and no clutch, which jerked like a dyspeptic mule on shifts, and the motor was worn down, upper control arms worn, motor mounts practically nonexistent, etc. But the interior and exterior were pristine. She had it detailed twice a year and kept it garaged. After doing some research and reflection, decided to rebuild/upgrade the car rather than dump it, and could not be more pleased with that decision. The car really delivers now.

Members online

No members online now.
Back