Wings West Body Kits on a 03+ LS

G

GrayGhost1

One of my customers bought a Wings West kit for his 04 LS. He is a body man by trade and said that he can make it work. He has supplied me with the initial pictures before installation. The pictures you see are of him test fitting the WW body pieces to the car. Below are his remarks regarding modifications needed for the WW body kit to work on the 03+ LS. Now, the WW front air dam may not be as easy to modify on the 04-05 LSE or the 06 LS. However, the side skirts and rear air dam would be able to work.

Ok Ken
got this kit today and put it up against my car.
The side skirts require no modifications other than the usual fitment.
The front air dam needs a small trim on the outside of the fog light as you can see in the picture.
The back skirt requires some trim for the muffler tip to fit due to the larger 03+ opening as well as the muffler tip has to be cut and extended or the heat will melt the skirt.
I'm going to be doing this instal in the spring but this is what's required for the gen 1 kit to fit the gen 2 car.
I'll send some better pics when I instal this in the spring but I'd appreciate if you sent an aknowledgement telling me what you think as I'm sure these pics will help you sell a few kits till then.
If you like you can use these pics on your site.

Thanks Dan

Let's discuss the possibilities for this kit on the 03+ LS. Thoughts?

03wingswest1.JPG

03wingswest2.JPG

03wingswest3.JPG

03wingswest4.JPG

03wingswest5.JPG

03wingswest6.JPG

03wingswest7.JPG

03wingswest8.JPG

03wingswest9.JPG

03wingswest10.JPG

Yes
there's not much that needs to be done to make the gen 1 fit the gen 2 car.
I have the Jaguar Mina mufflers which have larger tips than stock.
A little trim around the fog lights on the front airdam after marking it off and cutting some larger openings on the back is all the kit needs.
The exhaust tips need to be cut and extended about 2 inches or so.
Should look great on the car when I install this in March.
Here's what she looked like when I bought her.

1504299737_215554883_IM1_08_565x421_A_561x421.jpg

1720886052_215554883_IM1_MAIN_565x421_A_561x421.jpg

1720886054_215554883_IM1_03_565x421_A_561x421.jpg

Very nice camthman. I definately think the WW body kit looks way better on 03+ LS's. Now if you could only get those Volk's on, tint the front windows a little and paint that rear surround you'd be in business.

see how that lower front valance on camthman's has something extra that comes up next to the fog lights?

that is a deff nice lookin lip kit i will like one for mines but idk if i should go with the lse front end or the ww lip kit??? idk ne pics on the finished product??????????

Yes, it will probably be late march before I put the kit on.
In the meantime the 03 pics camthman posted above are pretty good.
You can use them a guide and don't be
scared ordering a kit now.
It will look just like these 02 pics except for the different head and tailights and slight bumper differences.
Oh and I have a different rear spoiler.

00lskit.jpg

00lsss.jpg

00lsfl.jpg

100_0884.JPG

Yes, it will probably be late march before I put the kit on.
In the meantime the 03 pics camthman posted above are pretty good.
You can use them a guide and don't be
scared ordering a kit now.
It will look just like these 02 pics except for the different head and tailights and slight bumper differences.
Oh and I have a different rear spoiler.

Pretty good?????? lol jkjk

ok camthman,
the pics look awesome!
hopefully mine will be as good.

Grayghosts appears to have had a lot of work done to it to make it fit. A lot of the details on it look nothing like the kit that guy has.

MODIFICATIONS:
LSE Body Kit with LSE Spoiler

Ken has the LSE kit not the WW one.

Hey 04SCTLS, That is one nice color on your LS!!!! lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back