Fracken forum! (not this one :) )

unity

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I need to vent.

I have been a member of MarkVIII.org for a long time, at least three years or more.

My account has been suspended, without warning. I am a pretty civil guy, so I have NO clue why. I have made MANY friends there and spend all day going over all the threads trying to help people out or getting much needed advice. The only time I get bucky is when someone offends me intentionally, but even then I ignore or alert the admins.

But without any warning, my account has been deactivated. I could understand a warning - SOMETHING - but no, flat out cut out.

This is the second time this has happened. Per the "rules" threads can be deleted, warnings can be given and "worst case" scenario, an account suspended. But no, my had be deactivated! Last time this happened, I understood why and when I logged in, it said suspended....

Well, end rant. Thanks for reading :p LOL

No.... I e-mailed BlackIce and will see what he says. Would this not be funny if its just a site glitch and NO ONE can get in and I an ranting for nothing. LOL

I can login just fine right now. I have had issues with markviii.org in the past where my account was deactivated for saying that conical filters are a better setup than the stock airbox.

I got my account suspended as well for mentioning a certain company. Just asking a ?? about a certain product from the company, nothing negative.

Oh well, I guess my second home has become my only home! Hi guys! LOL Even if the re-activate, I will tell em to shove it. Its been HOURS now and no explanation and if other can login.....

I could see if you did something for them to suspend your account, or even if they were trying to make an example of you, but there is no reason to suspend someone without warning. They are pretty strict about the rules though.

On a side note, did you ever get the x-pipe?

edit:

Thanks....

And yup!!!! Got the x-pipe. Forgot to send you something, the day I go tit was the day the sire went offline/online all day. It will work great when I get my exhaust done in July.

Last edited:
Yeah, I had my post edited for mentioning LMS too. I guess I wasn't good enough to get completely suspended. LOL. :)

I have to say it takes alot to get booted here and thats a good thing. People have different opinions and thats fine and after a while someone who you completely disagreed with a week ago says some thing to someone that makes alot of sense. Its tame here on the Mark side, the LS side has alot more short tempered folks and can get really annoying...thats being nice and I'll stop there.

Think a little before you say it like it is...but say it like it is. If someone has a problem with that but they do the same...its usually fine.

B.S. should always be called out and the B.Sers fall apart anyways.

I gave up on that place because of it's antiquated forum software before I even knew it had the kind of rules it does..

I gave up on that place because of it's antiquated forum software before I even knew it had the kind of rules it does..

Yeah, I didn't sign up because I couldnt even follow the setup. LVC is better :D

This is the second time this has happened. Per the "rules" threads can be deleted, warnings can be given and "worst case" scenario, an account suspended. But no, my had be deactivated! Last time this happened, I understood why and when I logged in, it said suspended....

Well, end rant. Thanks for reading :p LOL

I first mistake was going back after the first time.

I got suspended on my Birth Day (with a broken leg) , For telling a new guy why they were deleting his post (he had a link to his eBay listing in his sig.) I told him in a post that 'the place had something against eBay'

Never went back, the place is a little to :q:q:q`ity for me

I came over here and found this was wear the BIG Boys Who Drive Lincolns were.

They would not even allow me to register........

My user name "BufordTPisser" is offensive. Well hell, so am I. Why not have an offensive user name to go along with an offensive user.

the software does suck majorly over there. i have to admit, though, a lot of useful information in the archives.

why is LMS like a cuss-word there?

They have alot of info over there, but from what I've read they are sometimes difficult. Didnt the Godfather have a prob over there way back??

I've never had a problem there, and when it comes for mechanical research, that's still the best place I know of for the Mark VIII. LvC tends to be more social, but markviii has a deep library of knowledge and great technical help.

Bill Bradsky will not like this very much...

I think Bill Bradsky will be visiting said website along with Al Gore to put them in their place...:D

It's not even worth wasting 10 seconds of time on that MicroNazi and that dump over there. It's a joke, the best revenge is success and I think we executed 20 years worth of revenge with this little site.

Members online

No members online now.
Back