How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Thanks for reminding me that a great number of children were sold into sex slavery, as the flood of migrants came into this country... along with members of the cartel.

Do we need to go back to some of Bubba 14's comments to relive those moments (documented by Musk)?

My what a short memory you have.

Oh I see... If it fits your narrative, you are fine with it. If it doesn't... then it's "the other sides fault".

And as we all know, this only happened under Biden. Good job avoiding reality. Good job being a Trumper.

Last edited:
Uh oh Joe... Looks like kissing the Michigan Muslims asses backfired... and may now become a movement. :cool:

The Democratic protest vote movement over the Israel-Hamas war spreads from Michigan to other states

As I told you before, while American Muslims are upset at Biden over not keeping that Far-Right monster Netanyahu in check more, they realize if Trump (or any Republican) were in power, Netanyahu would have complete free reign and the Palestinian civilian body count would be doubled or tripled.

eg As Representative Ilhan Abdullahi Omar (MN) said yesterday after casting her "uncommitted" vote, she's not happy with Biden right now, but she will vote for Biden in 2024 because she sees the bigger picture and knows democracy is at stake :)

Last edited:
Quote Dude... "Biden budget proposal would raise taxes on large corporations, lower deficit over 10 years".

Quote me... "Newsflash... American corporations leave in droves as Biden's new corporate tax laws come into effect."

Didn't Obama do that with corporations years ago?

How did that work out for the U.S. ????

Last edited:
Quote Dude... "Biden budget proposal would raise taxes on large corporations, lower deficit over 10 years".

Quote me... "Newsflash... American corporations leave in droves as Biden's new corporate tax laws come into effect."

Didn't Obama do that with corporations years ago?

How did that work out for the U.S. ????

That "trickle down economy" nonsense you've been feeling isn't money, as the wealthiest people and corporations are keeping their extra profits from Trump's 2017 tax cuts to the rich, it's their urine as they look down and piss on useful idiots like you.

Did the 2017 tax cut—the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act—pay for itself? | Brookings

"The TCJA did not pay for itself, nor is it likely to do so in the future." -snip

That "trickle down economy" nonsense you've been feeling isn't money, as the wealthiest people and corporations are keeping their extra profits from Trump's 2017 tax cuts to the rich, it's urine as they look down and piss on useful idiots like you.
Well this "useful idiot" is doing just fine... despite the "scat" you throw around.

Well this "useful idiot" is doing just fine... despite the "scat" you throw around.

"Save the rich! How will they pay for their 5th yacht and 12th summer homes if we don't give them more tax breaks!" -you

The reason you're doing "just fine" is likely due to Biden's policies, IRA (2022). You're welcome, btw.

Um. Alex was the host of Jeopardy, Pat was the host of Wheel of Fortune, smart guy

You got me. Shows how much I watch either show.

I scanned the IRA 2022 list. Didn't really see anything that would benefit me. Guess I'm to rich and too poor at the same time.

And everyone is wondering where the middle class went.

How about that "dividing line" down the middle.

So any Muslims that might be reading this... You just offended them by calling them a magatard.

Perfect!!!

Nice spin, Trumper. It's beyond obvious I was calling you the MAGAtard, as that's how you'll vote :)

American Muslims will largely be voting for Biden again in 2024 :)

Last edited:
You got me. Shows how much I watch either show.

I scanned the IRA 2022 list. Didn't really see anything that would benefit me. Guess I'm to rich and too poor at the same time.

And everyone is wondering where the middle class went.

How about that "dividing line" down the middle.

Look closer.

As I told you before, while American Muslims are upset at Biden over not keeping that Far-Right monster Netanyahu in check more, they realize if Trump (or any Republican) were in power, Netanyahu would have complete free reign and the Palestinian civilian body count would be doubled or tripled.

eg As Representative Ilhan Abdullahi Omar (MN) said yesterday after casting her "uncommitted" vote, she's not happy with Biden right now, but she will vote for Biden in 2024 because she sees the bigger picture and knows democracy is at stake :)

And she can change her mind at ANY time.

So to put it bluntly.... all those young girls sold into sex slavery at the border... falls on Biden's shoulders.

I hope you choke on that.

Trumper Reality: Sex trafficking only happened under Biden

I always get a giggle and then shake my head whenever I hear Trumpers feign concern over sexual abuse victims, when they're supporting Trump who has 25+ sexual abuse allegations against him and has been found liable in court of sexual assault and then defaming his sexual assault victim.

The 26 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct -BusinessInsider

Choke on your hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Biden rallies crowd by citing Trump’s remarks on Social Security cuts

Just this week, Donald Trump said cuts to Social Security and Medicare are on the table. When asked if he’d change his position, he said quote, there’s a lot we can do in terms of cutting, tremendous amount of things we can do. End of quote,” Biden said.

“I want to assure you, I will never allow it to happen,” he added during a visit to the critical swing state of Wisconsin. -snip

“I won’t cut Social Security; I will not cut Medicare. Instead of cutting Social Security and Medicare to give tax breaks to the super wealthy, I’m going to protect and strengthen Social Security and Medicare to make the wealthy begin to pay their fair share,” Biden said. -snip

Go Joe.

Trump and Republicans want to cut Social Security and Medicare to feed themselves and their already beyond wealthy buddies. Greed, they name is Republican.

Trumper Reality: Sex trafficking only happened under Biden
Didn't exactly say that... but this round was on Biden's watch.

I take it you don't give a rats ass about young girls getting abused.

Typical Liberal... Only thinking of yourself... and the Muslim vote (with your fingers crossed). Self serving pompous ass!!!

Didn't exactly say that... but this round was on Biden's watch.

I take it you don't give a rats ass about young girls getting abused.

Typical Liberal... Only thinking of yourself... and the Muslim vote (with your fingers crossed). Self serving pompous ass!!!

Point: You only pretend to care when it happens on a Democrat's watch

Reality: You voted for twice and support Trump who has 25+ sexual abuse allegations against him and has been found liable of sexual assault by a jury of his peers. You will vote for Trump again. So you're projecting again.

Members online

Back