2001 Lincoln LS Gen 1 Workshop Manual

Would like to put this in my google drive but I'm a
( APPLE ) guy can you upload it with something other than droid? Much appreciated if it's possible ...thanks
There is an option to Download from the top of the Page. Also that is not Android. I am a apple guy as well.

yea i like this you know the other manuals that is the denou and the older one i have is not as nice ...that is it clearly states to remove a head you need to remove the motor ... here in this manual it is listed in the in vehicle section and doesnt mention having to remove the motor at all .... well i was looking at the gen 1 and 2006 manuals originally and found simularities about removing the engine first and asking if anyone had removed a head with the exhaust manifold attached it seemed sketchy at first .... anyone want to comment on the proceedur ...duh like i had the whole front of the car off to inspect primary timing set but couldnt see a clear path to take off the ex manifolds and get to the head while in vehicle

headsortails.jpg

i did a feeler gage job and a leak down and i think im in spec but i wanted to take the heads in for a pro inspection and possible retrofit befor i put it back together im a believer there aint much room

WOW! Thank you! Could have used this 19 years ago up till today. Thanks again!

Members online

No members online now.
Back