01 Lincoln Ls 3.0L —PLEASE HELP—

Allyson21

New LVC Member
Reaction score
My ex boyfriend and a friend of his, have all but ruined my car. Hoses are routed ALL OVER THE PLACE IN WRONG DIRECTIONS. I really really really need some help figuring out what Hoses actually go where. I have replaced the valve cover gaskets, intake gaskets, plugs, wires, thermostat, cylinder head temp sensor, egr. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You might check and see if there are any V6 LSes in your local pick-n-pull junkyards that still have the engine and plumbing intact to look at, but I think the odds are low. Maybe someone here with the V6 can take some detailed pictures for you.
Are you in upper or lower Al?

You might check and see if there are any V6 LSes in your local pick-n-pull junkyards that still have the engine and plumbing intact to look at, but I think the odds are low. Maybe someone here with the V6 can take some detailed pictures for you.
Are you in upper or lower Al?
Upper Al.. And i have gone to SEVERAL junkyards in hopes of finding one together that I could look at for reference. However, they are all a mess

I have the factory service manual. I'll check, but I don't think it has the level of detail that you will need. Apart from another member with pictures, you might see if any 1st gen V6s are for sale in your area and have a good look (and take pictures) under the hood as part of your "inspection" of the cars.

I have the factory service manual. I'll check, but I don't think it has the level of detail that you will need. Apart from another member with pictures, you might see if any 1st gen V6s are for sale in your area and have a good look (and take pictures) under the hood as part of your "inspection" of the cars.
I will look to see if there may be any for sale, like you're talking about. I hadn't thought to try that!

I hope these help.

IMG_4011.JPG

IMG_4012.JPG

IMG_4013.JPG

IMG_4015.JPG

IMG_4017.JPG

If it is these two hoses, can you tell me where the smaller hose is running to? Does it go to the degas bottle? And if so, which one of two lines is that? The one closest to the firewall? Or the one in front of it?

167D2E87-86F1-42AB-832A-BBF6D4CDC551.jpeg

if you're referring to this hose, it goes down to a plastic "T" that's under the intake tube. there's a small nipple on that "T", if you don't see it, it's probably broke because its real easy to do that......I know because i broke mine.

hose 1.jpg

hose 1b.jpg

hose.jpeg

Members online

No members online now.
Back