2003 LS8 Build Thread

Looking good...RollinLS. Can't wait to see the bumper and skirts on!
Side skirts are on. Gen 1s. Modified a Gen 1 rear valance to mount on the Gen 2 rear bumper. I have to buy 2 more items. Then I will paint the Gen 2 front bumper and new trunk. Hoping to have that done early spring.

75B7BAC8-F653-4303-A96D-A42E85493C32.jpeg

Awake from winter sleep. Needs a bath. Work has been slow. Funds are short. Hoping to start modding in a few months. Taking my youngest to Disney World. Priorities.

542E0162-8A12-4D04-808F-9A1390AC00E0.jpeg

Interested to see if you can find an LS>6bolt hub adapter for that wheel. Def Keep us posted.
I found a fabrication shop locally. Thinking about designing a hub. Put that mechanical engineering experience to use. See what the cost will be to make a single piece adapter. Cost will be a deciding factor for sure.

I found a fabrication shop locally. Thinking about designing a hub. Put that mechanical engineering experience to use. See what the cost will be to make a single piece adapter. Cost will be a deciding factor for sure.

If making 2 vs 1 lowers it, let me know and I can go in on it with you. (cost also being a deciding factor for me, and spacing finish I suppose. I want to go with a different wheel this summer and maybe some seats to get more weight out of this car.

Shortly after I posted this I had an accident at home. I am almost completely healed. Hoping to start doing some work on the LS. I will keep everybody posted.

Speaker mod will work on the Alpine and THX systems. I modified the door speakers. HUGE difference in clarity and sound. I did a write up in the "how to articles".
Can someone direct me to the how to articles, could not find them. Thank you

Members online

Back