got in low speed accident now have some DTCs

MysticMac

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Got a very light bump from behind and bumped the guy in front of me. Bumper has a crack but no airbag deployed and the actual metal bumper has a tiny dent and the styrofoam bumper cover insert broke in half and fell out on the highway. I ran forscan and now i have some codes lol.... I know i have some misfires but a leaky (new) fel pro gasket kit (i will order another one because i must of pinched it somewhere) Insurance cant look at my car for another two weeks so i am wondering how bad this crash sensor code is as well as the purge valve code.

I got a crash sensor code B1318

code P0443 Purge Valve code

Code U1262 Data link fault

Code P0460 invalid fuel tank level mesage from instrument cluster

code - P0113 IA sensor circuit high input

code p0174 system too lean ( found more oil on my drive side plug wells, and can smell gas on the plugs. (will order 2 more coils and three plugs because I have a brand newmotor craft coil un opened)

Code B1318 battery low voltage ( weird because I have a brand new battery and havent died)

B1318 low battery voltage - no biggie
P0443 purge valve circuit - emissions - not urgent
U1262 only a problem if constant
P0460 problem with the "A" fuel level sender
P0113 bad IAT - bad MAF or wiring - I'd make this a priority, could be the cause of the lean mixture and some misfiring

You should have the SRS light on due to the B1994

P0113 bad IAT - bad MAF or wiring - I'd make this a priority, could be the cause of the lean mixture and some misfiring

I will unbolt the MAF in the morning and check it out. I didnt see any pinched wires or anything so maybe its just bad.

So regards to the fuel sender code, what would I do to fix that?

and the crash sensor code would just be erased or do i need to replace the crash sensors now?

and thank you!

Yes I see the SRS light. How do I fix this? lol

and thank you!

Yes I see the SRS light. How do I fix this? lol

It's probably a break in the wiring somewhere between the RCM and the airbag in the driver's seat. On gen I, it's almost always at the connector under the seat, but gen II doesn't seem to have that problem.

Im going to check all wiring from rear control module all the way up to the seat

REM is the Rear Electronics Module. It has nothing to do with the SRS.
RCM is the Restraints Control Module. It's under the floor console.

i have no idea whede the floor console is? im assuming under the seat? lol

That thing between the two front seats that has the gear shift lever, the parking brake, AdvanceTrac/Traction switch, cup holders, storage compartment, rear AC vents, and power port.

That thing between the two front seats that has the gear shift lever, the parking brake, AdvanceTrac/Traction switch, cup holders, storage compartment, rear AC vents, and power port.
ohhh the center console lol... thats what I call it. Yeah Ill remove it and see wahts up

Members online

Back