Sold 2006 Lincoln LS Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

rboyer1

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
3.9L V8, 150,800 miles. Never wrecked, nice original pewter paint. Always used synthetic oil, runs beautifully. Factory navigation system. Interior in excellent condition, Texaco Marfak undercoated when almost new. Second owner, have had the car since 11,500 miles. The car has been sitting for about a year. Have the need for a truck now, and prior to that I drove my SHO daily.

Now what the car needs:
Since the car has been sitting, the Message Center beeps and displays, "Apply Parking Brake" and "Service Parking Brake". I can't imagine why, because it worked perfectly when the car was routinely driven. Perhaps a dirty connection. The entire assembly was replaced about four years ago, at well over $1000.

Car needs a RH HO2S sensor, and has the MIL illuminated as a result.

The brake rotors are rusty. The fronts will self-clean, but the rear should be replaced.

Steering is now stiff. Another new development since the car has been sitting. Not sure what's going on there, but I drove the car around the sub earlier today, and immediately noticed the steering not wanting to return to center on its own.

Car needs an oil change. The "Change Oil Soon" message changed to "Oil Change Required" this morning while out for a short jaunt.

I'm being as up-front and honest as possible. Please ask questions!

Would love to see this car go to a LS lover, that's why I've advertised here exclusively. :)

Asking $2500 OBO

file.jpeg

file1.jpeg

file2.jpeg

file3.jpeg

file4.jpeg

file5.jpeg

file6.jpeg

file7.jpeg

file8.jpeg

file9.jpeg

file10.jpeg

file11.jpeg

Freshly waxed on Bailey.jpg

IMG-2558.JPG

IMG-2559.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanted to chime in to say very clean, immaculate LS. You did a great job in upkeep over the years.

Good Luck with the sale! I hope it goes to a Lincoln enthusiast too.

SOLD, a few days ago. I don't like the way this forum handles changes to a post AT ALL. Impossible for a user to do anything!

Sorry to all the people sending me messages. i'd pull the ad if I could! The car was sold on a hand-written ad placed in a local grocery store cork board!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back