Hello from Indiana!!

Cody Hoover

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, im new on here. From Indiana. Just purchased my very first Lincoln a few days ago! loving it! Its deffantly different than having a Mustang thats for sure! well hope to make friends here and to have a great time!!

Hey guys, im new on here. From Indiana. Just purchased my very first Lincoln a few days ago! loving it! Its deffantly different than having a Mustang thats for sure! well hope to make friends here and to have a great time!!
Welcome

What year?
V6 or v8?

Welcome to LVC! As you can see, there are many smart minded people on this site. RollinLS is the go to guy for the LS on this forum.

Wanted to pass this info on to you. Lincoln and Continental Owners Club (LCOC), is a national Lincoln owners club. It costs $48.00 a yr. you can meet and talk with all kinds of owners in you region or national events. They have car shows, meeting events, they have deals on advertising in their monthly magazine. The best of all you get Ford X-Plan discount on any new Ford or Lincoln whether you buy or lease. The more popular the model the more you save. They also have companies who have replacement parts or can find them for you.

Keep us updated.

Any plans for it?
its a 2001 LS 3.9 V8 auto. has the slap stick option, wich to my knowledge not all autos had that. And i paid 500 for it. needs pads. a caliper. and rear struts, as well as the dual coolant coolant valve.

Welcome to LVC! As you can see, there are many smart minded people on this site. RollinLS is the go to guy for the LS on this forum.

Wanted to pass this info on to you. Lincoln and Continental Owners Club (LCOC), is a national Lincoln owners club. It costs $48.00 a yr. you can meet and talk with all kinds of owners in you region or national events. They have car shows, meeting events, they have deals on advertising in their monthly magazine. The best of all you get Ford X-Plan discount on any new Ford or Lincoln whether you buy or lease. The more popular the model the more you save. They also have companies who have replacement parts or can find them for you.

Keep us updated.
Thanks!! Ill keep that in mind!!

its a 2001 LS 3.9 V8 auto. has the slap stick option, wich to my knowledge not all autos had that. And i paid 500 for it. needs pads. a caliper. and rear struts, as well as the dual coolant coolant valve.
What is going on with your dual climate control?

What is going on with your dual climate control?
it wont blow out hot when i turn the heat on and when i turn the ac on it blows out hot. but usually if the heater core is bad itll leak and or over heat, right? well it doesnt do that at all i drove two hours to get it and then drove the car back two hours to my house and it didnt over heat or anything to that nature. a guy at oreilys said its the dual coolant control vavle. he says that its common on lincolns.

Members online

No members online now.
Back