I'M BACK!!! Brought her home today!

lincoln_zero

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I now have an LS again. 2004 LSE with 105,000 kms (65,000 miles for you US guys). Paid $5899 CAD ($4537 USD) for it.
Previous owner had it for 10 years, second owner. Thing had 5 pages of car proof with a boat load of maintenance done by Active Green and Ross. For $250 I got a 1 year warranty on it (negotiated the heck out of the dealer for it). Krown rust proofed like crazy. No rust. Which is good, considering its Canadian weather driven (salted roads and snow).

Here she is!
gkQDN9

kJBRaU

yJKlxzJ

rWBzUSz

Third pic was taken by dealer, from the ad. Didn't get a chance to take 360 degree photos of it today.

Edit: Not sure why photos dont work from image uploader sites like imgur..

But heres the links:

3JfFre6

m9MsFU

Last edited:
congrats, beautiful car!

I'm looking into getting my under-body rust proofed as well. Learned my lesson on the Gen1.

Good looking car. Very clean!

My favorite color too. You don't see to many LSE's around anymore.

Just curious. What's the difference between your 04 LSE from an Ultimate?My 06 looks practically identical to yours aside from the all red tails. And that spoiler is aftermarket correct?

Great looking car, nice buy. I see Ontario plates :D

Just curious. What's the difference between your 04 LSE from an Ultimate?My 06 looks practically identical to yours aside from the all red tails. And that spoiler is aftermarket correct?

Great looking car, nice buy. I see Ontario plates :D

The spoiler was on the car when I got it. Not sure if its factory stock.
Differences I'm not sure. I know this 04 has wiper heaters and rain sensors. Which is a nice have.

Hehe you noticed the plates. I'm in the GTA.

...I know this 04 has wiper heaters and rain sensors. Which is a nice have...

A very few early 04s had rain sensing wipers as an option (where standard 2000-2003). No 05s or 06s have them.
All years of the LS had heated wiper parks standard.

The spoiler was on the car when I got it. Not sure if its factory stock.
Differences I'm not sure.

That is the factory deck lid spoiler for an '04-'05 LSE. The '06 LS got all the outside appearance items that the '04-'05 LSE had except for the deck lid spoiler, all-red taillamps and the 7-spoke chrome wheels which were unique to the LSE.

BTW, the 7-spoke LSE wheels where originally used on the '02-'04 Thunderbird, but center cap was LSE specific.

Nice looking car. Congrats!

Really? I hate these rims. Very old looking. I wanted to get rims off a Jag. Any recommendations (I know scrap yeards are always a sure bet). But I'm open to suggestions what style and colour.

Edit:
I also have a bit of a vibrations in the steering at 110 - 130 km/h which im thinking may be the rims. The tires are very old V rated Michelin all seasons tho.

[QUOTE="I also have a bit of a vibrations in the steering at 110 - 130 km/h which im thinking may be the rims. The tires are very old V rated Michelin all seasons tho.[/QUOTE]

Get your tires rebalanced, my 2002 had a shimmy in the front between 70 and 80 MPH, had front tires rebalanced and shimmy is gone.

Last edited:
Really? I hate these rims. Very old looking. I wanted to get rims off a Jag. Any recommendations (I know scrap yeards are always a sure bet). But I'm open to suggestions what style and colour.

I felt the same way, but they grew on me. I eventually went with a set of 18x8 Dynamics from an XJ and am very happy with them. Wheel choice is a personal preference only you can predict.

Jaguar Wheels Fitment Database

Members online

No members online now.
Back