Where to buy LSE bumper today

nghtshd88

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Is the dealer/tasa etc the last place left for these? Gave up looking for a lightly damaged one that wont cost near a new one to ship. At one point I had got an AF one for my last LS.

Is the dealer/tasa etc the last place left for these? Gave up looking for a lightly damaged one that wont cost near a new one to ship. At one point I had got an AF one for my last LS.

Are you serious? They ran out of those years ago. Maybe some dealer somewhere that doesn't sell on-line has a forgotten one laying around somewhere...

Ya Joe, maybe but if I remember right from my 2002 OEM retail back then was 1200 dollars or so. At this point if you can get a good deal on a used but needs repairing one anywhere shipping isn't even going to come close to that.

Had no idea. Got a new AF one only a few years ago figured they still had some.. guess used it is....

New from the dealer. You will need to buy the fog light housings from someone. They are discontinued. The chrome trim in the center will run you new from the dealer $200.

50E2F49A-8BC5-466E-9A4A-C62B7F3C800A.jpeg

F4B9A923-18CE-41A3-BE61-F46EB09A9DC9.jpeg

So you can or cant still buy from the dealer? Couldnt even find a regular rear..

4W4Z-17D957-AAB - Genuine Ford Parts

Like most everything else, if it isnt on the way out of the Ford warehouses it may well soon be. Go to your local dealer with that part number and see if they will get it for you.

Really, if one is around it is going to be designated as a 2006 LS Front Cover, Not an LSE as in that post.

Anybody know if you can get the bumper cover mounting hardware separately? I'm talking about the little metal screws and brackets, mine are rusted to shit.

Got a refurbed OEM one on ebay freshly painted. Now I cant install because no fog light brackets are available anywhere.. checked yards and ebay.....

Members online

Back