10 second Stock bottom end KING

Right on the Mark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
End of story.

IMG_7956.JPG

IMG_7961.JPG

It's only end of story till next year
When you both take your cars out for one day at the track again .

You were running the 4.10s, 3400 stall, And an Un-ported gen 1 Intake when you ran mid 12s n/a right? Can I expect similar times with my combo? 4.10s, Kooks, Ported Cobra Intake, IMRC Deletes, 3400 stall, A/C delete, and gutted? Or do you think it isn't realistic to expect a 12 second time slip

You were running the 4.10s, 3400 stall, And an Un-ported gen 1 Intake when you ran mid 12s n/a right? Can I expect similar times with my combo? 4.10s, Kooks, Ported Cobra Intake, IMRC Deletes, 3400 stall, A/C delete, and gutted? Or do you think it isn't realistic to expect a 12 second time slip
I went 12.47 best N/A couple months ago. Let's see what you run. Make sure you add it in here so I see results. Best of luck.

I'll have new engine in car within th next month. After it's tuned I'll take it to the track. Hoping to run high 12s. Thanks man

Don't even bother asking him what he weighs. He won't tell a soul and is severely gutted compared to my car. He actually gets mad when people ask because that's his biggest secret. Take a guess. Lol

My car was 3800# with me in it. He doesn't even have pillar trim in his car and it is a one-seater. Much lighter.

How did that work out for you? LOL

That didn't work out or my differential. Controller was setup wrong and my clutches are out on the Auburn. Big Red is gonna string ya along a little longer before the inevitable.

Did you ever open that gap up on me by more than a fender? I heard you ran the car this year.

how is it that your ignition wires on passenger side coil are run differently than both of my 94's? is there a trick to changing the factory firing order? also,what or where is that air filter box from?Thanks

how is it that your ignition wires on passenger side coil are run differently than both of my 94's? is there a trick to changing the factory firing order? also,what or where is that air filter box from?Thanks
My wires are laid out like they should be. Sometimes its hard to follow where they go from pic. That intake box is a 90's Mustang 5.0 March ram air box. You can see my thread here Mustang March Ram Air Install Pics

Members online

No members online now.
Back