2001 Lincoln LS passenger side rear view mirror replacement....Any help or advice is appreciated

AmsterDutch

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
The bolts on the side rear-view mirrors are held in by molded plastic ...go figure...if the plastic breaks internally the mirror will start prying back off the window ...gorilla glue worked great to reinforce the plastic that was broke

Last edited:
So for those of you who have to replace side rear view mirror, you must go through interior door panel, three bolts hold the mirror on car, and all three bolts are 12mm easy procedure just be careful these mirrors are all plastic internally.
My passenger side rear view mirror is coming off the car from the front bottom of the weather stripping. I'm afraid it will leak water into my front door speaker so I'm parking it in the garage due to a lot of rainy weather as of late. I'm not sure why this happened might be from the kid driving it into something... God only knows...( shaking head ) Any help with putting my mirror back on correctly would be appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back