Back in the Game Bitches!!!

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Yeah...... You read the title right. 2003 Gen 2 LS8 Silver Birch. Already started modding. Been hoarding parts for months. First, Interior and stereo. Then brakes and wheels/tires. Body mods last. LS needs fresh paint BADLY.

IMG_3979.JPG

IMG_3982.JPG

IMG_3985.JPG

IMG_3947.JPG

IMG_3950.JPG

IMG_3951.JPG

What happened to the other thread

Let the Modding Begin
Already started modding.

Doing interior and stereo first. The seats need to be recovered. I already have all the stereo equipment.

The brakes, exhaust, wheels/tires all at once. Need the cash for the rotors and new tires.

The exterior, paint is in bad shape. So all the body mods will be done, when the LS gets painted.

I have been hoarding parts for six months. Still have a few things to pick up.

Few pictures of the goodies waiting to go on.

IMG_3097.JPG

IMG_3249.JPG

IMG_3257.JPG

IMG_3531.JPG

IMG_3532.JPG

IMG_3954.JPG

IMG_3956.JPG

IMG_3957.JPG

Few of the mods I have done or are working on.
Installed K&N and strut covers. Cleaned up the engine bay.
Door trim seals. Stainless steel. Going to remove the "Jaguar" and put on "LINCOLN".
Replaced the woodgrain temporarily. Till i finish the interior mods.

Still looking for a mint condition black steering wheel.

Already working on LED upgrade to interior lights. Also upgrading exterior lights too.

IMG_3934.JPG

IMG_3936.JPG

IMG_3942.JPG

IMG_3943.JPG

IMG_3944.JPG

IMG_3945.JPG

IMG_3947.JPG

IMG_3988.JPG

IMG_3989.JPG

I like where this is heading!
I have all of the body pieces I need. Still working out a few of the body mods. Exterior will be the last thing to get done. The paint is in BAD shape. Whole car needs to be painted. So I am starting with the interior and stereo. Then brakes, wheels/tires, and exhaust. Lots of stuff to get painted. Working on a few NEW mods. Things I wanted to do. But didn't get around to with my Gen 1. Few new mods that no one has done before. It will take time. But it will get there. Better then my old Gen 1.

Good to see you on the comeback. I would be interested in getting your old front bumper skin, think it would work on my gen 1. Worst problem though is if you would want much for it may not be worth the shipping to Cali.

I a
Good to see you on the comeback. I would be interested in getting your old front bumper skin, think it would work on my gen 1. Worst problem though is if you would want much for it may not be worth the shipping to Cali.
m giving the old front bumper to a buddy of mine. Sorry

Members online

No members online now.
Back