Low Mileage LS's - For Sale

2004 LS V6 - 13,590 miles - Vivid Red with Black interior - Asking $7,591 - Located in White Plains, NY.

The FordEtis website lists this car's color as Redfire, there is no such 2004 color name. I'm assuming Vivid Red.

PaintScratch.com lists Redfire Pearl Metallic and Autumn Red Metallic for the 2004 Lincoln model years.

If you go to either of these two sites (which is what I use to check colors) there is never a mention of the color Redfire in any year LS, always Vivid Red.

2004 Lincoln LS Exterior Paint Colors and Interior Trim Colors | Autobytel.com

All Lincoln LS Colors | GTCarLot.com

The last car I listed is a 2000 LS. Checking the VIN number, FordEtis listed the color as 'Ivory Pearlescent.' Paintscratch.com & the autobytel.com & gtcarlot.com all list the color as 'Ivory Parchment.' So, who is correct? I've never heard anyone refer to that red as Redfire, everyone seems to call it Vivid Red. If someone has a factory window sticker that shows which color Lincoln actually called it, that would be great to see and I'll start listing that color red accordingly. I've seen Lincoln change the color name for one year, even though the color code is the same as the other years. They do that for marketing I would guess to make something sound different/new for that model year, even though it is exactly the same color.

Here is an example of a Ford dealer who lists a 2004 LS (post #107 - page 5) as 'Off White' and no interior color on cargurus.com. Looking at the photos, you can tell the car is not 'Off White' and after I recently checked the VIN number, it is Silver. The car has been listed for 95 days now on cargurus.com and 7 weeks ago since I listed it here, they still have the color listed incorrectly as 'Off White' on cargurus.com and their Ford website. The link to it is below.

Used 2004 Lincoln LS For Sale | Springfield IL

Used Lincoln LS For Sale - CarGurus

VIN: 1LNHM86S54Y662626
2004_lincoln_ls-pic-580591126804365223-V6-IL.jpeg

I'm just trying to get things correct on here when I list something. Many, many times the dealer listing the car has something incorrect. It will say Black interior when it is clearly Gray. Exterior colors called all different sorts of names, even the year of the car has been incorrect. I'm no expert, I'm just doing the best I can for all of you on this blog.

And ALL2kool, if you're bringing this up because you're mad at me from our conversation 3 weeks ago about the mistakes you made listing a car I had already listed, listing a car with the wrong city it was located in, c'mon now ALL2kool be nice. :p

PaintScratch.com lists Redfire Pearl Metallic and Autumn Red Metallic for the 2004 Lincoln model years.

Last edited:
And ALL2kool, if you're bringing this up because you're mad at me from our conversation 3 weeks ago about the mistakes you made listing a car I had already listed, listing a car with the wrong city it was located in, c'mon now ALL2kool be nice. :p

Oh my - not at all. I am just not that small minded. I was not trying to correct you either - I was simply posting information I found.

Automotivetouchup.com also lists Redfire Metallic (G2, M7089A) for the 2004 LS. Dr. Colorchip lists it as Redfire Pearl Metallic.

I love this thread and eagerly look forward to the new postings.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help. Find me a Lincoln LS window sticker with whatever the correct color is and we'll get it right for sure from now on. And with a name like All2kool, how could you be anything but cool. :cool:

Oh my - not at all. I am just not that small minded. I was not trying to correct you either - I was simply posting information I found.

I love this thread and eagerly look forward to the new postings.

*RELIST* 2002 LS V8 - 26,889 miles - Ivory Parchment with Beige interior - Was $6,900 - NOW $5,900 - Located in Medina, OH. (Cleveland area)

2002 Lincoln LS V8

That non-matching lower door panel sticks out like a sore thumb. But hey, that's a great price for a low mileage LS. Sure would be nice to see pictures of the undercarriage - being that the car is from a 'salt the icy roads in winter' state.

I bought a Lincoln limousine from Massillon, OH, many years ago and it looked great but did have rust issues to the undercarriage.

MyLimousine.jpg

I bought the LS right after it went up. Coincidentally it landed in my hands when I was getting rid of my Focus. Emailed the dealer that morning with questions and sure enough they called me once they opened which was around 9. Drove down there and car was getting brakes done which was the only major thing done besidrs oil change. Knowing I couldn't pass this deal, I signed for car without test driving. There were a few interest for this car but I was able to own it that same day. Car was advertised for $7k. That's what I paid. Old lady one owner California car with low miles. Car was never in rain. Under carriage was factory new. My second LS and very satisfied with purchase. Time for upgrades.

Glad to hear the thread has helped someone. So you got the car that "The Little Old Lady From Pasadena" drove. ;)

I bought the LS right after it went up. Coincidentally it landed in my hands when I was getting rid of my Focus. Emailed the dealer that morning with questions and sure enough they called me once they opened which was around 9. Drove down there and car was getting brakes done which was the only major thing done besidrs oil change. Knowing I couldn't pass this deal, I signed for car without test driving. There were a few interest for this car but I was able to own it that same day. Car was advertised for $7k. That's what I paid. Old lady one owner California car with low miles. Car was never in rain. Under carriage was factory new. My second LS and very satisfied with purchase. Time for upgrades.

Glad to hear the thread has helped someone. So you got the car that "The Little Old Lady From Pasadena" drove. ;)

I believe she was from Orange County area. Carfax had everything detailed in same area.

*RELIST* 2005 LS V6 - 48,078 miles - Light Tundra (Green) with Beige interior - One Owner - Was $6,944 NOW $5,900 - Located in Hillsdale, MI.

Used 2005 Lincoln LS For Sale | Hillsdale MI

2005_lincoln_ls-pic-8393100489323148105-V6-MI.jpeg

VIN: 1LNHM86S85Y660693

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*RELIST* 2003 LS V6 - 80,283 miles - Silver with Gray interior - Asking $4,995 - Located in Lockport, LA. (New Orleans area)

Used Vehicles For Sale | LA Lincoln dealer | Serving Lockport | Lafourche Ford Lincoln

2003_lincoln_ls-pic-397508054450115545-V6-LA.jpeg

VIN: 1LNHM86S83Y691147

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*RELIST* 2005 LS V6 - 80,159 miles - Cashmere with Beige interior - One Owner - Asking $6,952 - Located in Enumclaw, WA. (Seattle WA area)

This Chevy dealer has it listed as Silver with Black interior, and didn't correct it even after I contacted them. Why do they run a business this way?

2005 LINCOLN LS for sale in Enumclaw - 1LNHM86S75Y602848 - Art Gamblin Motors

2005_lincoln_ls-pic-801053822356436368-V6-WA.jpeg

VIN: 1LNHM86S75Y602848

*RELIST* 2004 LS V6 - 55,081 miles - Ceramic White with Gray interior - Was $6,995 NOW $4,995 - Located in Gilmanton, NH.

2004 Lincoln LS - Top Notch Auto & Truck Sales

2004_lincoln_ls-pic-6394187666736608761-V6-NH.jpeg

VIN: 1LNHM86S74Y621625

Last edited:
Thought I would put this up in case someone's looking for a inexpensive LS that needs some work. Ad says it's been sitting in garage for 2 years, had transmission rebuilt then. It overheats & may need new A/C. Asking $2,300 but says best offer, so he probably will take less $$.

2004 LS V8 - 114,337 miles - Ceramic White with Dark Stone interior - Private Seller - Asking $2,300 - Located in Tolleson, AZ. (Phoenix area)

Cars for Sale: Used 2004 Lincoln LS for sale in Tolleson, AZ 85353: Coupe Details - 461715049 - Autotrader

2004-V8-White-AZ.jpg

VIN 1LNHM87A74Y650354

Members online

Back