Low Mileage LS's - For Sale

2006 LS V8 - 72,888 miles - Cashmere with Beige interior - Asking $6,990 - Located in Tucson, AZ.

2006 Lincoln LS - JQ Motorsports

Used Lincoln LS For Sale - CarGurus

2006_lincoln_ls-pic-8616096498864435454-V8-AZ.jpeg

*RELIST* 2003 LS V6 - 57,908 miles - Black with Gray interior - Asking $5,985 - NOW $4,000 - Located in the Chicago, IL area.

2003 LINCOLN LS - Westchester Auto Sales, Inc.

2003-V6-IL.jpg

*RELIST*
2002 LS V8 - 39,683 miles - Ivory Parchment Pearl with Beige interior - One Owner - Asking $9,000 - Now $7,000 - Located in the Chicago, IL area.

2002 LINCOLN LS - Westchester Auto Sales, Inc.

2002_lincoln_ls-pic-7872560473062838593-V8-IL.jpeg

*RELIST* 2003 LS V6 - 89,752 miles - Black with Black interior - Still Asking $3,499 - Located in Stoughton, MA. (Boston area)

2003 Lincoln LS - Empire Auto Group

Used 2003 Lincoln LS For Sale
2003-V6-BLK-MA.jpg

Last edited:
2001 LS V6 - 5 Speed Manual Transmission - One Owner - 92,654 miles - Pearlescent White with Gray interior - Asking $5,995 - Located in Plainville, CT.

There are 4 LS's listed on cargurus.com today with manual transmissions. 3 show as V8's. (which don't exist) I looked the VIN's up, they are all of course automatics. One wonders how some people succeed in business. o_O

2001 Lincoln LS - Choice Motor Car

2001_lincoln_ls-pic-2956655886200745432-V6-ManualTrans-CT.jpeg

VIN: 1LNHM86S61Y660203

Last edited:
There are 4 LS's listed on cargurus.com today with manual transmissions. 3 show as V8's. (which don't exist) I looked the VIN's up, they are all of course automatics. One wonders how some people succeed in business.

I think seller's believe that if you can manually shift the car, that counts.

Well since these 4 ads were 1% of the total LS ads and all the others listed in the stats where it says whether they are automatic or manual as automatic, I think these others just didn't get it right. They are hurting themselves trying to sell the car as most people see the ad and think it means it's a normal manual shift car. They could do as others do and mention in the ad that the car has that 'manual' option also. That's my thoughts anyway.

Hey there ALL2kool. If you'd like to take over this thread, have at it. lol It's hard enough for me to remember if I've put a car up already or not since most people seem to list them in multiple places. If I now also have to see if others already have a car listed on this thread, I think I'll retire and let someone else take over. There is a 'cars for sale' section on this site if you just want to just put up an occasional car. Let me know. Thanks.

Hey there ALL2kool. If you'd like to take over this thread, have at it. lol It's hard enough for me to remember if I've put a car up already or not since most people seem to list them in multiple places. If I now also have to see if others already have a car listed on this thread, I think I'll retire and let someone else take over. There is a 'cars for sale' section on this site if you just want to just put up an occasional car. Let me know. Thanks.

I could never do the excellent job you do but I'll be glad to contribute when I come across LS' near me.

I appreciate the help ALL2kool, but it will just get to be too much extra work for me. The black 2006 LS you put up as an example, I already listed that car on this thread. It's on page 4, May 10th. And the car is actually located in Vancouver, WA, not Portland, OR. The other LS you listed has 90k miles and I usually try to keep the miles lower unless there is a unique reason to list it. So I would prefer you either contact me with the link to the car and I'll put it up, or you can list in on a different thread or the Cars For Sale thread. Thanks for understanding, I appreciate it.

I could never do the excellent job you do but I'll be glad to contribute when I come across LS' near me.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back