Low Mileage LS's - For Sale

2004 LS V8 LSE - 79,430 miles - Asking $4,994 - Autumn Red

2003 LS V8 - 74,325 miles - Asking $4,699 - Vivid Red

Oops, just realized that 04 LSE was not a Vivid Red clearcoat (as I originally posted)
Have an excuse though (as always) ... was on cell, now at home on PC, better viewing capabilities.

Both those Red's are great colors, the Vivid really stands out all polished on a sunny day.
Have yet to see one in real life.

I wasn't going to list this car because the Ford dealer wouldn't give me the asking price via chat and was playing all the usual BS games even though I explained I was not buying a car and was listing it here which could help them. I personally would never deal with this Ford dealer after that, but here is the car anyway just so you can see that it exists.

2002 LS V8 - 42,117 miles - *Asking $8,880* - Gold with tan interior. Located in Simi Valley CA. (Southern CA)

Cars for Sale: Used 2002 Lincoln LS for sale in Simi Valley, CA 93065: Sedan Details - 455467294 - Autotrader

*UPDATE* They added a price of $8,880 today.

2002-SimiValley.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Should have a Canadian version of your thread. Most likely not as popular with near the finds.
Seems to me all the good low mileage LS'es (although pricey) are located in the States.
Importing is an option for me but this LS gig has to come to an end one of these days.

Members online

No members online now.
Back