Official LS Picture Thread

And it was so nice that my brother let me use his garage while there...and yes this was after the bugs from hell were removed.

HYG99u.jpg

Are your headlights tinted? I love the way they look

Not tinted, in fact I have been considering putting in my new spares due to how beat up these are getting.

They work fine, and with my bulb upgrades there are a few night disagreements that confirm they are reaching out there. People coming over hills just need to understand angles and how they are circumstantial....on the flat and level I rarely inspired any anger...

Car looks great.

Not tinted, in fact I have been considering putting in my new spares due to how beat up these are getting.

They work fine, and with my bulb upgrades there are a few night disagreements that confirm they are reaching out there. People coming over hills just need to understand angles and how they are circumstantial....on the flat and level I rarely inspired any anger...

PSX_20160815_204419.jpg
My interior is finally coming along. And yes everything is pink and blue to match my hid's and fog lights lol. By the way the cluster sounds a lot easier than done! Il never be taking that out again

PSX_20160815_204419.jpg

Good job! What bulbs did you use?

For the dash i used the t5 5050 bulbs. Went through 2 sets to finally realize the others were too wide. It was pretty hard to find out exactly what size the cluster needed but i got them on ebay for pretty cheap

Whats next? Did you do the keyless controller yourself? Are they worth it?

Out of the garage for some fresh air and some Uv sunshine.

image.jpg

( Naaaah, had to put 5 cords of wood in the back of the garage )

Looks mean Patrick, perhaps think about doing them wheels in a dark metalic gun metal color.

Looks mean Patrick, perhaps think about doing them wheels in a dark metalic gun metal color.

Thanks BigRig, yours inspired me to get off my ass and put some money into mine. Only had it 6 months though. You think gunmetal would look good with the Chris caps? I have the painted set still. Gotta sand & reprint everything eventually anyways
08279319831d9ea8e47b11f141862508.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carbonfiber lip spoiler from BMW Z3. Mounts right up using factory bumper mounting holes. Do need weather stripping to get the correct angle. You will need to drill the mount holes on the lip spoiler.

Rollin, really glad you thought of this. Looks perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2001 LS V8 Sport in Light Parchment at the Theodore Roosevelt National Park
405ced6f51866b20415f175f7ded7249.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2000 LS V6 Sport 5-speed manual at the Fontana Dam.
b968f81dd925f27ea690d339b15f2bf7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My 2001 Lincoln LS, wheels are from a Volvo guy I got used, never seen them on a LS yet. Added some tire letters just in case somebody asks what my car is :p

DSC_0020.jpgDSC_0008.jpgDSC_0014.jpgDSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

Members online

Back