Official LS Picture Thread

20160630_205704.jpg

New to the group. Here is our 06 we just purchased about 3 months ago.

4267ce4c5dfb9aa30ffb919735ba718b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

image.jpg

Old but one of my favorite pics, 01 LS V8 Bassani exhaust w/ ASMI intake

That Dark Green Satin Metallic? Never have seen that live, I would probably like it. Near the Jaguars racing green. Always been partial to that shade of green (hunter in specific), but my cars are usually always silver.

Im new to the group. And i can see theres no females posting their ls. So here is my 2000 3.0! Only halfway done. Still have to lower it and do my exhaust and put 19's. But all new led and hid lights. Kenwood touchscreen and 2 12's. Im in the middle of changing my cluster lights too ( looks easier than it is ) and cold air intake is done ;) ..

PSX_20160427_121031.jpg

i can take some picture as soon as this rain lets up here on the gulf coast, and also im doing my other lincoln ls cluster bright white i will post some pictures.

I want to try 275s 40s and see if I get any rub. Or maybe 265/? Idk I want to try a different size this time around. Ive got 245s and 255s both all around.

Im new to the group. And i can see theres no females posting their ls. So here is my 2000 3.0! Only halfway done. Still have to lower it and do my exhaust and put 19's. But all new led and hid lights. Kenwood touchscreen and 2 12's. Im in the middle of changing my cluster lights too ( looks easier than it is ) and cold air intake is done ;) ..

Oh GOOD!!!!! A girl to keep you guys in line!!!! :wave

:W :W :W

Carbonfiber lip spoiler from BMW Z3. Mounts right up using factory bumper mounting holes. Do need weather stripping to get the correct angle. You will need to drill the mount holes on the lip spoiler.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Lol! Thank you! Ive had mine for 2 years now and just now getting to the fun stuff and putting my own personal touches on the car. Of course with these cars i had so many things to fix under the hood first to actually have it driving like it should

Lol! Thank you! Ive had mine for 2 years now and just now getting to the fun stuff and putting my own personal touches on the car. Of course with these cars i had so many things to fix under the hood first to actually have it driving like it should

Respect to you for not panicking then running and getting it to standards from the previous owner's lack. That's where I am, hope to have her back tomorrow and done with repair expense for awhile.

Carbonfiber lip spoiler from BMW Z3. Mounts right up using factory bumper mounting holes. Do need weather stripping to get the correct angle. You will need to drill the mount holes on the lip spoiler.

Great job bud! nice! The lip and wheels took your car to a whole new level my friend, congrats.

Respect to you for not panicking then running and getting it to standards from the previous owner's lack. That's where I am, hope to have her back tomorrow and done with repair expense for awhile.

Well when i bought the car i knew what i was getting into and i already had a plan of everything i wanted to do. The car was driveable the entire time. It only broke down once, i just had to do the coolant reservoir, radiator, a/c, starter, belt & tensioner, valve cover gasket. But my coolant problem was the worst. But im happy my engine is finally perfect lol. U have to really love it to put up with everything that gets thrown at u.

After 1300 miles (one way) to Montana for a family medical issue...I took what breaks I could to get some shots where things really grow. Not that things don't grow in the desert, but in Northern Montana it seems like it's green 'everywhere'.

CT90XV.jpg

z7uoaW.jpg

UiCHMX.jpg

Nice! These cars are made for mountains. I had a project in Big Bear a while back, got to the point I could take that road going up at 55 miles an hour no worries! Hehe surprised I never got a ticket......

And it was so nice that my brother let me use his garage while there...and yes this was after the bugs from hell were removed.

HYG99u.jpg

Members online

Back