Lincoln LS McLaren Grille for sale

Good luck with the sale and the new ride. You've been a great member to have around.

WOW....Sold at $380 and 25 bids. It was at $123 and 4 bids some 8 hours ago.

Those things are gold. This one was in great shape. Hope a LVC member got it.

Dang. I remember when 200 was a lot for these.

Nice sale and good to know since I have one. lol

Paid 175$ for mine, good to know it can fetch 380$ on a good day. (insane)
Don't understand why Alex is not casting these, stands to make a small fortune.

Yup just think.. SOmewhere out there - there is a mold for these (probably in a box collecting dust or something). If you just made one per month and tossed it on ebay, keep the product rare and slowly release them into the wild. Just like diamonds.

Paid 175$ for mine, good to know it can fetch 380$ on a good day. (insane)
Don't understand why Alex is not casting these, stands to make a small fortune.

In my first mclaren mold attemp, I tried cutting corners due to the size of the mold and the cost of the silicone. That didn't work out so well once it came to cast the first grille. For the next one I will just cough up the money and make it right. Seeing how much these are going for, I might have to do this sooner than later.

+1 They'd sell like hotcakes for sure.

I know this is an old thread, but what would be a good price for one of these now? What about a wing west spoiler? Looking to buy one.

It's up to the market. You can get a new WW spoiler for 350+ on Amazon and WW. Or, you can eventually come across a used one and pay a lot for shipping. I got mine, painted Silver, for essentially $200 shipped. I'll be wrapping it black in the next few weeks.

The grille, same story as far as used goes (there's no new ones available). Could find a steal for $150, could get jerked around with a $350 asking price.

Thanks, I had a McLaren grille before but I can't remember what I sold it for! I ended up buying another Lincoln and now want a Mclaren grille but some guy locally wants $400. The WW spoiler he wants $275 for, but it has deep scratches. Wish I would have seen the things for sale earlier. Don't come on here as often as before.

Ya, go to wings west direct. They still had that on the website when I was looking for info on mine back around April. They are likely sitting on X amount from production run in a warehouse and would love to move one out. IMO with the rarity of that grille if its in top shop $400 is fair. Supply and demand remember. If I would have known about the LSE parts before I let my 2002 go... it would have been stripped!

Members online

No members online now.
Back