Official LS Picture Thread

Just very minor rub on the front inner fender liners when i lock up but none when driving so far but has new shocks, links, drilled/slotted rotors,calipers and control arms so it feels firm

:d

uploadfromtaptalk1376009225380.jpg

Looks great. Really sets them off. I see the vinyl is starting to take some abuse.

Looks great. Really sets them off. I see the vinyl is starting to take some abuse.

Thank you.
And yeah, definitely. Been on now for a year and 4 months (wow it doesn't seem like it's been that long :confused:) and, not surprisingly, the front bumper is showing the most wear. Debating on either re-wrapping it over the winter or peeling it all off and going with a different colour (and possibly trying plasti-dip instead).
The tear on the fender is actually because of corrosion on the fender itself that I JUST discovered when rolling them this past weekend. Was not impressed. Going to attempt to fix that as best I can so it isn't so noticeable.

Thank you.
And yeah, definitely. Been on now for a year and 4 months (wow it doesn't seem like it's been that long :confused:) and, not surprisingly, the front bumper is showing the most wear. Debating on either re-wrapping it over the winter or peeling it all off and going with a different colour (and possibly trying plasti-dip instead).
The tear on the fender is actually because of corrosion on the fender itself that I JUST discovered when rolling them this past weekend. Was not impressed. Going to attempt to fix that as best I can so it isn't so noticeable.

My vinyl is pretty trashed. From my girlfriend's friend shutting the garage door on my LS and me scraping the side of a wall and overall wear from weather.

Mine is almost 2 years old. I already have plastidip here ready to go on. I am slowly working on the next phase of my LS! Goodbye vinyl, you seemed like a great idea - but there is a way more convenient way now.

My vinyl is pretty trashed. From my girlfriend's friend shutting the garage door on my LS and me scraping the side of a wall and overall wear from weather.

Mine is almost 2 years old. I already have plastidip here ready to go on. I am slowly working on the next phase of my LS! Goodbye vinyl, you seemed like a great idea - but there is a way more convenient way now.

Yikes! Your poor car! lol
Yeah I'd have to imagine that dip is a lot less work/stressful. I've gotta decide over the winter what to do with the car next. I plan on getting new wheels next season. Something with a lip and VERY wide :D

Damn dude, more pics please ?
that looks amazing Chi ... really does ... now I want a set of these, thanks a lot! ($$$)

Is that a bug on your fender? :cool: j/k
Will you ever replace those yellow fogs?
Is that near the cemetery?

I love those wheels, holy smokes.

Thanks, that's as far as I got with the blackout tape before I got very upset with it.

~ have to get back to finishing it some day.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

bigrig_2001_lincoln_zps1f187eb7.gif

Members online

No members online now.
Back