Official LS Picture Thread

F8AF1588-ED3C-4C8E-ADF8-2954C702B36F-16746-00000C4FD3DF677B_zps9034e4ec.jpg

T-Money...what color are you going with? Thats pewter color is one of my favorites on the LS.very executive

T-Money...what color are you going with? Thats pewter color is one of my favorites on the LS.very executive

I've grown to really hate the pewter color. The only time I think it's ok is when the sun is down. I really don't like it at all... And the color you will just have to wait and see. It's not a factory lincoln color. It is a factory color from another car make though. Not black.

Its the.only factory color ive never seen in person on the LS...my first car (1984 el camino) was a little deeper pewter color...think i have a soft spot for it for life now

Posted via Topify using Android

Couldnt tell if it was the sunset or not...very nice though...would deff love one of those grills...hint hint anybody ;)

Couldnt tell if it was the sunset or not...very nice though...would deff love one of those grills...hint hint anybody ;)

Keep checking craigslist for people parting out their cars... that's how I found mine. He had no clue what it was or what it was worth...

Oh wow...mega lucky lol ima on CL multiple times a day...one day. . Or a mesh grill one do me juuuussssstttt fine :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back