Firestone lifetime alignment

L_King

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with Firestone? Thinking about getting the life time alignment since my car is lowered. It's 170 or 180 can't recall.

Other option is a shop known for doing well with lowered cars and has an in ground rack for alignment.

Just want some thoughts.

Anyone have experience with Firestone? Thinking about getting the life time alignment since my car is lowered. It's 170 or 180 can't recall.

Other option is a shop known for doing well with lowered cars and has an in ground rack for alignment.

Just want some thoughts.

I did that; once. Unless you need an alignment quite often, IMHO it's a waste of money. My local shops charge ~$70 for a 4-wheel alignment.

I have this, bought it 2.5 years ago and have used it 4 times. Well worth it IMO.

Get it done:cool:Show it off. Quit hiding it. LOL

He already got one alignment. I saw pictures of the wheels mounted too. They look phenomenal

we have it one my wife escape, we get it aligned about every 6 mo at the same time we have the tires rotated and balanced, before geting it on the LS i would make sure that they can do it on a lowered LS first.

we have it one my wife escape, we get it aligned about every 6 mo at the same time we have the tires rotated and balanced, before geting it on the LS i would make sure that they can do it on a lowered LS first.

I don't think they will.. near me they will not. But I'm not lowered so I use it.

I did get it aligned. My friend did it but had a hard time doing it. Doesn't do many alignments. And just my luck the pass. Side control arm bushing failed. Waited a day to get the part and put it in. Needs an alignment and since I will probably have to do the other arm or other components I figured it would be a good value. There is a location 30 min away that has an in-ground rack and does a friends slammed rsx.

Rollin: wish I could show it off trust me. Plus I want you all help me hunt down an accessory whine.

Bull. Thanks I love the wheels. Thanks for the idea!

I have the lifetime alignment on my truck and have used in a couple times with no problems from them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back