New Tires. New dent.

I was going to, but the last thing I wanted to do was rub salt in such an open wound. Your LS is one of the best maintained around!

Thank you, sir. :)

But in reality... I was pretty calm when i went to see the damage. Even dude who hit it told me how surprised he was that I was so calm. Said he'd have been real pissed if someone backed into his car. I told him that being mad isn't going to change anything. Sh*t happens. It's how you deal with it that makes the difference.

... It's how you deal with it that makes the difference.

TrunkJpg.jpg

TrunkJpg.jpg

Wow Pete. Have you had the vehicle excised? With all of the things that have happened to you and that poor car, I am amazed that you have not thrown up your hands, taken the check, and run. Best of luck getting it squared away!

was the frame bent on it at all? when someone stole my last ls, he fished into a barrier or a pole in the same area. pinched the quarter panel just like yours and shifted the rear end an inch or so to the right

Body shop said no structural damage. I was thankful for that.

Ramming speed captian!!!!!!!! HOLY CHIT!!!!! Hope you get her back together quickly. One of my favorite LSes.

Thanks, John. "Ramming Speed, Captain!" had me chuckling. :)

Looks like a classy tire shop, lol.

I'm not bringing it back there, though it's been one of the best here for generations. The current owner John is the third generation owner. My grandpa used them. My dad uses them. I've used them since I was 16.

The reason I'm not going back is because they camaged the interior door panel (rear driver's) when they were putting the spare in the back seat (as per my instructions sine I couldn't open the trunk with the quarter panel folding into the trunk lid). I still had the 2 planks in there from when I changed the wheel in the parking lot at my work. One must've fell towards the door when they put the spare in, andwhen they closed the door, put a nice couple tears in the panel. No one's fessing up, and I know DAMN SURE I didn't do it. I haven't yet paid for the tires. I'm thinking of getting a new (used) interior panel, and deducting the amount from what I pay them.

Ouch.
Time for a new LS.
Go south Pete.

The other guys' insurance just left, and cut a check to me and the body shop. I'd much rather have it fixed, since I really like not having a payment.

Wow Pete. Have you had the vehicle excised? With all of the things that have happened to you and that poor car, I am amazed that you have not thrown up your hands, taken the check, and run. Best of luck getting it squared away!

I have an old priest and a young priest stopping by later.

Members online

No members online now.
Back