Change (with pics)

If you're happy I'm no one to judge. Hopefully it's more reliable then the LS :p

looks great. when they were released i was not a fan. but the look has been growing on me.

if you do go mod crazy, do yourself a favor and stay away from Hennessey. :rolleyes:
Livernois Motorsports is where its at. and they build faster EcoBoost vehicles than that crook Hennessey does. ;)

otherwise have fun, and look up one of the EcoBoost forums. there are a few good ones i hear.

looks great. when they were released i was not a fan. but the look has been growing on me.

if you do go mod crazy, do yourself a favor and stay away from Hennessey. :rolleyes:
Livernois Motorsports is where its at. and they build faster EcoBoost vehicles than that crook Hennessey does. ;)

otherwise have fun, and look up one of the EcoBoost forums. there are a few good ones i hear.
Thanks Chris! I agree, Livernois is the way to go. I've been doing a lot of research and they're at the top of the Ecoboost tunes. I've joined a couple of Ecoboost forums and there's a lot of info but nothing beats LVC, especially the LS forum. :)

nice car! but a lincoln ls is much better and much more exclusive!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back