Seen This Car at Wal-Mart

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Spotted is car at Wal-Mart. I had seen it running around town. First time I had a real chance to look at it.
Fisker Karma:
EPA rated at 52mpg
Electric luxury sport sedan.
403HP
0-60 in 6.3 seconds
top speed of 125mph
Brembo brakes
Starting price $100,000

EPA emissions testing found. It puts out the same amount of carbon as a small compact car.

First 2 pics are mine. The last 2 are stock pics. So you guys could see more of it.

WTF Car 01.jpg

WTF car 02.jpg

011568-fisker-confirms-epa-certification-it-karma-electric-car-video_1-lg.jpg

fisker-karma-price-beattie-joins-company.jpg

All that money in between a cavalier and an intrepid with a a taped window...

Id park that car alone in the lot (like i did with my LS lol)

I seen one of those last year when I was on a trip out on the East coast of Canada.
I was riding along side of it in traffic and it had solar panels all on it's roof.

Had to google it, didn't know what it was. looks alright.

fisker-karma-roof.jpg

Oh my!?!? Apparently she needs to be plugged in!?!?

fisker_karma_by_rafifx-d37kn5x.jpg

~ If Karma is a bitch, that would be her then ?
~ I would have no problems Frisker Karma in that case!

fisker_karma_by_rafifx-d37kn5x.jpg

lol @ parking

that would look better if it was a coupe instead of a sedan.
i dont think you need to park as far out with something that exotic-looking. ppl respect it. any basic luxury car is going to get pelted though. even previously wrecked ones like mine. i think its a 'keeping up w the joneses thing'. those ash holes know they cant compete with something exotic-looking

Cool find, likely one of the few that you'll ever see.

Last month Fisker retained lawyers in case of bankruptcy proceedings. Employees furloughed. Don't think they have much time left......

There is a guy who owns (or leases) one somewhere in the county I work in. I've seen in few times but not recently. He may have had to return it given Fiskers financial situation.

Looks cool anyway.

All that money in between a cavalier and an intrepid with a a taped window...

Id park that car alone in the lot (like i did with my LS lol)

AND she can't park!

EPA emissions testing found. It puts out the same amount of carbon as a small compact car.

HUH????? It's an ELECTRIC car! Unless someone has the guts to factor in the amount of fossil fuel to create the electricity......

not 100% electric

Combustion engine: 2.0 litres (120 cu in) Turbocharged Ecotec VVT DI LNF I4

Electric motor: two 120 kW (161 hp) motors, and 479 N·m torque[1]each

Fisker Automotive developed a sound-generator that was incorporated in its Fisker Karma luxury plug-in hybrid electric vehicle, released in 2011.[14][33] According to the carmaker, the sound is designed to both alert pedestrians and enhance the driver experience, and the warning noise will be emitted automatically. The Fisker Karma emits a sound through a pair of external speakers embedded in the bumper. According to a company spokesman the sound is a mix between a "Formula One car and a starship"

... The warning sound is activated when the car is traveling at less than 25 mph (40 km/h).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!
Ok, no thanks!

not 100% electric

Combustion engine: 2.0 litres (120 cu in) Turbocharged Ecotec VVT DI LNF I4

Electric motor: two 120 kW (161 hp) motors, and 479 N·m torque[1]each

Fisker Automotive developed a sound-generator that was incorporated in its Fisker Karma luxury plug-in hybrid electric vehicle, released in 2011.[14][33] According to the carmaker, the sound is designed to both alert pedestrians and enhance the driver experience, and the warning noise will be emitted automatically. The Fisker Karma emits a sound through a pair of external speakers embedded in the bumper. According to a company spokesman the sound is a mix between a "Formula One car and a starship"

... The warning sound is activated when the car is traveling at less than 25 mph (40 km/h).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!
Ok, no thanks!

You know what? I was confusing this with Tesla's 4-door.

Fiskar laid off 75% of its works force last week, they haven't built a car since last summer, they are running out of money, and have a $10 million loan payment to the department of energy coming up.
they're going under...

Tesla on the other hand, seems to be doing alright. except the obvious range problem inherent in all full electric cars, they make pretty good cars.

I just completed some prototype wire harnesses for the Tesla's......they were something I never dealt with before and they seemed kinda lost in what they wanted.

But damn their cars look fantastic.

You know what? I was confusing this with Tesla's 4-door.

I laughed so hard when I heard the pedestrians alert audio sound on youTube,
then laughed even harder when the Bieber got pulled over in one.

They claim it's 100% electric because of the electric drive motors to the wheels.
yet a Combustion engine provides power to those electric motors.

I do like the looks of it but what a silly concept, a car with external speakers to make a vroom vroom noise.

$100K car. No wonder they are going under.

I laughed so hard when I heard the pedestrians alert audio sound on youTube,
then laughed even harder when the Bieber got pulled over in one.

They claim it's 100% electric because of the electric drive motors to the wheels.
yet a Combustion engine provides power to those electric motors.

I do like the looks of it but what a silly concept, a car with external speakers to make a vroom vroom noise.

A sound is required by law,or soon to be. The new fusion electric has a goofy noise too.

that's silly. if people looked both ways before crossing a street, it wouldn't be an issue at all.

I personally think Tesla is the next big thing. I invested in them. Once they get past the infant stages, big things are to come.

A sound is required by law,or soon to be. The new fusion electric has a goofy noise too.

First they all worried about noise pollution, then when they start building cars that make no noise what so ever, they insist on external speakers to come up with at least some noise.

did you guys hear it on youTube ? ... like a little spaceship.

Members online

No members online now.
Back