Official LS Picture Thread

8542951511_29b04a217f_b.jpg

LOW by BLWNBYU, on Flickr

UFO Night shots

The camera phone has fits getting focused at low light. Yuk!

2006 Lincoln LS in Cashmere Tri-Coat Metallic.

Right pads?

Can anyone confirm if these are the right rear pads for the LS? I know the part # on the box is correct, but I've never personally done rear brakes on my LS, and when I did Akebonos up front a couple of months ago I don't recall seeing those clips on top. I'm probably just been a noob.

Anyone?
12015103-71C3-4EA3-B928-1D8D26FAB483-21762-00000B7E4C523796_zpsc2f4d69d.jpg

By the way also picked up 2 rear raybestos #66840 rotors (painted center and surround) for around $45 shipped! :eek: Thank you Amazon, to think I almost paid $80 with shipping from Rockauto.

RockAuto Order Confirmation

AKEBONO EUR806 Brake Pad (6813.81.1000) CAD$ 60.89 CAD$ 0.00 1 CAD$ 60.89

Yep :)

Didn't know you studied IT?

Oh no Mel, what I meant was those are the same pads I ordered last year. Same P/N, fits perfectly.

Why couldn't rollin have a WW spoiler haha. I love the way they look, eh maybe I will just get a carbon creations GT wing :shifty:

... I majored in Supply Chain Management which covers quite a bit of IT.

Hey thats cool Mel !

My wife holds a CPIM Designation through APICS, she taught several courses at our local collage for a while,
she's held many of jobs in the era of Supply Chain, Procurement Management and Production and Inventory management.

She's actually still applying those skill sets to date in a Utilities company now as well.

Many of APICS certificates on her wall and she banks very well.

She even listed as a Certified Instructor with that group.

Best of luck with that job if it works out for you!

Members online

No members online now.
Back