Its been a great run guys but Im jumping ship

reaper76

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I should be picking up my new used 2006 Audi a4 1.8t 5-speed manual this friday. I have had the LS for sale for a couple of weeks now. The LS not sold yet but im buying the new car anyway. Im not going to sit here and bad mouth the LS like most do on the way out. My car has been great to me and is still in tip top even with the high miles. I have had an ls for the last 5 years and im just ready for change. I test drove the audi and just fell in love with the car. AWD is a huge plus and it loaded with gadgets. Anyways thanks to those who have helped. I will keep lurking in the forum just to keep up. Thanks guys!!!!!!!

Here is the link to my listing in the event anyone is curious

http://topeka.craigslist.org/cto/3548125623.html

Sorry to hear buddy, GLWS. Great choice on the car... If you have any stuff laying around, let me know... Audi or not, We'll get together again!

Take it easy my friend

Sorry to hear buddy, GLWS. Great choice on the car... If you have any stuff laying around, let me know... Audi or not, We'll get together again!

Take it easy my friend

Thanks brother. Like you said LS or not friends have benn made here!

Definately keep in touch bro. We'll definitely have to get together again soon. Congrats on the new ride!

Good luck with that 1.8T. Hope you don't have the coking problem. Change oil with only syn oil at earlier then they state and only use larger factory oil filter. If you see oil light don't beat on it and pull oil pan to replace pick up.

I found your ad a while back, but forgot to post it lol

I was kinda surprised since you had put quite a bit of work into the LS in the past few months.

I really liked your double din install. Wish I could buy it off you.

GL with the new ride. Definitively keep up with maintenance. And let the mods begin...Stage 3 FTW!

Enjoy your new car

You won't ever forget the LS, like a bad date, it will haunt you! Thanks for being here. :D

and slam that beast... looks great lowered

funny you said that because there is a set of adjustable coil overs for sale for an a4 on the kc craigslist. Im going to check them out this weekend.

A4s are sweet rides. Hope you continue to visit. Post up some pics of the new ride soon. :)

I found your ad a while back, but forgot to post it lol

I was kinda surprised since you had put quite a bit of work into the LS in the past few months.

I really liked your double din install. Wish I could buy it off you.

GL with the new ride. Definitively keep up with maintenance. And let the mods begin...Stage 3 FTW!

Thanks for the props. You would wonder why I am selling after all the work but what the hey. And yes the mods will flow! I have already purchased wheels and lowering springs. I will take pics when I start getting it all together.

A4's are nice.

Gonna mod it to look like an S4??

Congrats. The wife has been talking more about Audi as the next car, but it is all alphabet soap to me. Any good places to figure out the specifics of all the models? When you are looking at a span of a decade with the A3/4/5/6/8, the S models, the RS models, and everything else I am having a tough time figuring out what is the "best" bang-for-the-buck! I am sure there must be a good forum or two like this one for Audis.

When do we get to see pictures?

Meh He'll be back. As soon as Lincoln makes another LS-esque vehicle; a RWD V8 Sport :D

HA!

Enjoy your ride dude. Audi A4 = Boss.

Congrats. The wife has been talking more about Audi as the next car, but it is all alphabet soap to me. Any good places to figure out the specifics of all the models? When you are looking at a span of a decade with the A3/4/5/6/8, the S models, the RS models, and everything else I am having a tough time figuring out what is the "best" bang-for-the-buck! I am sure there must be a good forum or two like this one for Audis.

When do we get to see pictures?

Get her a 08-10 RS 6. I'm sure she'd love it. :p

A4s are nice cars. Congratulations

Get her a 08-10 RS 6. I'm sure she'd love it. :p
I cannot see finding one for import, let alone actually doing it. The 03-04 that we actually got here are bad ass, but probably not the best choice for a 15k mile a year daily driver.

guys i went a differant way! I bought a 2005 rx8 with factory nav and the works!

Did they throw in some bitches ?

2005-Mazda-RX-8-3856.JPG

Yeah, don't worry, I haven't found a car that came with any bitches that I liked either!

oh yeah, I totally forgot about the rotary motors on those.

Strange concept indeed.

Members online

Back