Please Lincoln!!

How much for the molds/rights?

I have $1770.00 into the molds and production total. Rights come with the wing.

I could keep doing them but my glass guy cannot stand them and does not want to do them anymore because they take so long and he is soooooo busy with real money makers. If you knew a glass Guy that was smaller, had time, had workers..etc you could do well. This would reduce the retail costs too.

Make a real offer and I'd let them go.

Geno are you the one who sold those lincoln star center caps for cobra r wheels? I looked at your site a while back and couldn't find anything mentioning it..if so I'll buy a set off you. It's small but hey every little bit helps right? :D

I have ALL the sticker/decal kits, piles of them. I have the wheel cap kits at least 40 bagged up and sitting.

I must have at least 30+ trunk lock cover kits for the VII and VIII sitting. I have stacks of Lincolnmotorsport pearl silver 1/4 window decals. I have a ton of misc. sized "real chrome" vinyl cobrastar decals. Plus I own The Vinyl Shop now so I can make them any color and size too.

Im also shopping blank license plates for custom stuff.

trunklockcover1a.jpg

trunklockclose.jpg

cstar-cap-ad-2.jpg

mk7trunk.JPG

mk7-cstar-trunk-a.jpg

mk7-star-trunk-a.jpg

347056_198_full.jpg

cstar-cap-ad-2a.jpg

No offense, but it probably doesn't help that a lot of your website is out of date. There's some stuff on there that hasn't been available for years...

An updated website with only your CURRENT products, and a little bit more advertising might net you better sales.

Other than that, just like the value of the Mark VIII's has fallen sharply, so has the size of their owners' pocketbooks...

10000000% dead on. My HTML Guy is a waste of jizz and I actually have been talking to Joey about this. Im going to have Him help me with an all new site with shopping cart for 2013. Thats coming for sure, we still have enough products to keep the name alive if people could actually see them lmao.

Caps $14.99 a set FREE shipping.

Trunk cover kits (any) $14.99 FREE shipping. Please note this item is available in Cobrastar or Lincoln star, reflective red or black.

1/4 window decals $9.99 FREE shipping.

If you wanted more business why didn't you ever try and make products that compete with scp
Like frame ties, shock mounts ect.

Caps $14.99 a set FREE shipping.

Trunk cover kits (any) $14.99 FREE shipping. Please note this item is available in Cobrastar or Lincoln star, reflective red or black.

1/4 window decals $9.99 FREE shipping.

I'm interested in 2 sets, a silver set & a tan or gold set. I'm assuming that $9.99 is for the set? If that's the case I'm interested right now. Let me know what I have to do.

I'm interested in 2 sets, a silver set & a tan or gold set. I'm assuming that $9.99 is for the set? If that's the case I'm interested right now. Let me know what I have to do.

shoot him a pm alex. i was just talking to him about the center caps.

I hope the hoods and wings dont vanish very quickly. ill be looking to buy one of each in the next 6 months. the only reason i never took advantage of the trunk lock covers is im holding my breath till i die for a rehash of the super bad ass ones that had the cobra star symbol on them that matched the original cobra stars. which i wish i could find an original set of those as well. i just dont like the new ones the old school red ones were much nicer in my opinion.

im always on the site looking at products. half the links dont seem to work and i too agree that the site needs a huge over haul.

keep in mind this stuff is just my perspective

I've always found the layout of that site to be strange and confusing, ordering should be simple and obvious.

I hope the hoods and wings dont vanish very quickly. ill be looking to buy one of each in the next 6 months. the only reason i never took advantage of the trunk lock covers is im holding my breath till i die for a rehash of the super bad ass ones that had the cobra star symbol on them that matched the original cobra stars. which i wish i could find an original set of those as well. i just dont like the new ones the old school red ones were much nicer in my opinion.

im always on the site looking at products. half the links dont seem to work and i too agree that the site needs a huge over haul.

keep in mind this stuff is just my perspective

Again the site issues were addressed earlier in this thread and on top of that all you ever have to do is call 856 456 3605 9-5 pm est. and ask for anything you may be interested in. Hoods will never go away at all, just the wing. If you want a wing order now Rob said that He will make the last of them through January and thats it. What old version cstar are you referring to?? We only ecver had one, red,black,chrome? The trunk lock covers use the cobrastar didnt you see the pics?

Is the "ice box" still available? That's what I want.

The icebox is a piece that goes with the MAF kit, you would have to have that first. BUT we dropped the icebox in 2006 because after further extensive testing it did nothing for the 1/4 mile at all not even a 5th of a second.

The icebox is a piece that goes with the MAF kit, you would have to have that first. BUT we dropped the icebox in 2006 because after further extensive testing it did nothing for the 1/4 mile at all not even a 5th of a second.

Ok. Guess I'll stick with my HAI and stock maf. Should still be towards the top of the list NA next spring. :D

In the next few months (once I catch up with everything on my Mark), I will be looking into purchasing the MAF kit - I was drooling over that ice box. So you dont have any more of them laying around anywhere? :)

Again the site issues were addressed earlier in this thread and on top of that all you ever have to do is call 856 456 3605 9-5 pm est. and ask for anything you may be interested in. Hoods will never go away at all, just the wing. If you want a wing order now Rob said that He will make the last of them through January and thats it. What old version cstar are you referring to?? We only ecver had one, red,black,chrome? The trunk lock covers use the cobrastar didnt you see the pics?

attachment.php

and
cobrastars.jpg
these ones

Im curious. Do you need the peice that goes into the trunk lock or will those replace it. as mine fell out and i just have the metal there. if you run a batch of those ill take a set of each in a heart beat.

Im curious. Do you need the peice that goes into the trunk lock or will those replace it. as mine fell out and i just have the metal there. if you run a batch of those ill take a set of each in a heart beat.

I have the same issue - the plastic piece came off and I have just the metal cover for the trunk lock. I would love to get one of these pieces on there as well!

Glad to hear LMS isn't going out of business anytime soon! It's been a cornerstone in the Mark VIII community for as long as I've been knowing the presence of the Mark VIII online community (12 years or more now, back when much of the Mark community was over at FvC, before LvC was built). I loved the t-shirts and was going to order one once I got in another Mark VIII. I didn't realize it was a limited run, or I would have gone ahead and ordered one while you had them. By the time I got on here and saw that you had quit making them, the thread was already a month or two old, so it was too late. I guess that's what I get for not being on here as much as I should be lol. Once I find another Mark, I'll be more active here. There's just not much for me to talk about now besides talking about the Mark I used to have or the Mark I want to find or my Mark parts cars lol :rolleyes:.

Thanks for all the kind words. The trunk lock covers need the plastic insert in there. Without it they will not work.

Glad to hear LMS isn't going out of business anytime soon! It's been a cornerstone in the Mark VIII community for as long as I've been knowing the presence of the Mark VIII online community (12 years or more now, back when much of the Mark community was over at FvC, before LvC was built). I loved the t-shirts and was going to order one once I got in another Mark VIII. I didn't realize it was a limited run, or I would have gone ahead and ordered one while you had them. By the time I got on here and saw that you had quit making them, the thread was already a month or two old, so it was too late. I guess that's what I get for not being on here as much as I should be lol. Once I find another Mark, I'll be more active here. There's just not much for me to talk about now besides talking about the Mark I used to have or the Mark I want to find or my Mark parts cars lol :rolleyes:.

Couldn't agree more. I bought 2 black Cobra Start shirts earlier this year. One for my buddy's birthday & one for me. Ummm... I may have to order another one soon. I wear it so much the black is starting to fade. I think I have to wash that shirt 1-2 times p/week, lol. Damn my obsession!!!:D

Wash it inside out, and use tide :D

One of these days I'm gonna order a T-shirt.. but I need to downsize my collection .. I still have a couple shirts I've had since high school (band concert shirts from Metallica and Pantera)

I've got one of those plastic inserts in my closet, I can use it as a template to make a couple pieces for placing stickers on.. let me know

Shirts are all gone, not doing anymore because my shirt Guy is SO unreliable and OVER priced that its a sin. Were thinking of buying a digital shirt printer after Jan. Or if I can find a good Guy that does them reasonable Ill do another run right away.

Members online

No members online now.
Back