Official LS Picture Thread

P1190333b.jpg

Very nice. I like that one better than your calendar pic.

Thanks Ben ... to error is human ... maybe next year.

In addition to the barcelonas, I also just snagged up a set of some 19 jaguar Jupiter rims. I believe I'm the first so we'll finally get to see what these look like on the LS..

image_zps474548df.jpg

In addition to the barcelonas, I also just snagged up a set of some 19 jaguar Jupiter rims. I believe I'm the first so we'll finally get to see what these look like on the LS..

image_zps474548df.jpg

Those are going to look sharp. Looking forward to seeing them mounted.

How can you afford this?

I wish.

Trust me I'm completely satisfied with my xc90 wheels. But when I found the barcelonas at the price I got them for I couldn't resist. An then a few days later I found these for the same great bargain as I got the barcelonas for. So I couldn't resist.

Wow. You got two of my favorite wheels the barcelonas and the xc90 sport wheels and now you pick up another nice set of 19s

Talk about a wheel whore :cool:

Wow. You got two of my favorite wheels the barcelonas and the xc90 sport wheels and now you pick up another nice set of 19s

Talk about a wheel whore :cool:

Move aside mlara. There's a new wheels whore in town. And his name is T-Broke. Lol.

Can't wait to see them on! Are the off the XK R?

Yes, the rears have 2 low of an offset, but I plant to sell them and buy 2
More fronts with the money. But I'm going to mount the 2 fronts on one side of the car and photograph for all to see.. Very happy with my recent purchases. Now I just need to build another shed or something to store all my LS wheels haha

Haha maaaad broke right now, gladly step down from the throne...for now ;)

Glad everything worked out for you man. Def get those pics up ASAP!

Did you get the springs as well?

Haha maaaad broke right now, gladly step down from the throne...for now ;)

Glad everything worked out for you man. Def get those pics up ASAP!

Did you get the springs as well?

Springs :/ fml forgot again. Prolly sold now but ill call mañana..

And yea it all worked out thankfully now ill jus have to see if what I bought was worth it.

Btw your sig looks Effin awesome.

thanks dude.

The ad was reposted today, so i think you're good.

GL...and don't forget lol you've been lucky so far.

Both sets, included tires. I spent less than 1100 shipped for both sets. :0

Nice! You know, you can capitilize on your abilities and turn it into lucrative business. Find good deals on wheels for the LS and help the boys out..... at the same time put some money in your pocket.

From one extreme to another...Graduated from grille whore to headlight prostitute:D!

8117939673_a1b020f584_c.jpg

From one extreme to another...Graduated from grille whore to headlight prostitute:D!

8117939673_a1b020f584_c.jpg

Holy balls! I hope you don't catch anything from all of these headlights you are using.

Hey if you ever get tired of any of them send them my way, I'm always game.

Members online

Back