Alaskan Gen 2, member here?

kaha

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Last week I was doing a service call here in Butte. Was cruising up Harrison in the glass truck, and spied a really nice looking red Gen 2 in the parking lot at Wells Fargo. Blew me away, because the only Mark VIII I've ever seen on the road here in Butte is my own.
Today, I wound up behind this guy in traffic. Cherry looking, Toreador Red with pinstriping. Sorry, no pics cos I can't even TALK on a cell and drive, let alone take pics with one. I suck. :(
Had Alaska plates on it. Possibly a member here?
If so, I'm the guy that was behind ya in the glass truck, and you prolly wondered why I was grinning ear to ear. :lol:

Not every Mark owner you see knows about LVC.

They should.
FYI.gif

There are like 2 houses in that state that even have internet access. I visited my uncle up in AK a couple years ago, he just got hooked up with 28.8k dial up, which doesn't even count as internet access IMO. And he was in the middle of one of the top 15 "cities" by population.

I know, was a shot in the dark. If I establish contact, I'm gonna turn them onto LVC, tho.. :lol:
I will be a happy man!
sexyMark_zps595a6692.gif

All kidding aside, I would run into ppl & do the same thing. Some ppl automatically think it's some kind of car club or don't even understand what a "forum" is. I had one man literally tell me; "Thanks but I just take mine to the mechanic when something's wrong." Then got back in his car & left. Not everyone is as passionate about these cars as we are. To some it's just another daily driver & even possibly HATE their Mark.

There are like 2 houses in that state that even have internet access. I visited my uncle up in AK a couple years ago, he just got hooked up with 28.8k dial up, which doesn't even count as internet access IMO. And he was in the middle of one of the top 15 "cities" by population.

stooges_face_palm.jpg

It's incredible how some ppl are still 20 years behind in the most amazing country in the world!

I have biz cards with my stang and mk8 on the I give peeps to start the talking. Write note and next time put under his wiper.

Members online

No members online now.
Back