2013 Calendar Cover?????

bro are you kiddin me? lmao. As if you could even SOMEWHAT think that **** is cool, they are walkin around like they are the sh**. It looks like he has 6x9s just layin there not even bolted in, and the keep zoomin in on the chrome rattlin off the trunk like thats cool too. hahahahahaha Sweet ride. Thats the goofiest s*** ive seen on a car. ever.

I thought those were the zombie apocalypse rims.

...also the headrest monitors on the REAR headrests were money well spent.

I forgot to mention that I love it when someone pulls up at the gas station, windows open, blasting some $htty music while they are getting gas.

Sorry rollin.... I don't have any input on the cover, just this youtube video....

I like bull's versions, just becuase its the complete opposite of how we at lvc do it, its a good cover.

I like rollin's as well.

Either would be fine with me. Bull's might be kind of a joke, but I like it.

Vill I see your cover and raise you mine.

I have this in High Res Rollin. I am ready to send it to you whenever you are ready ;)

PdFX0qb2

All the worst LS's in one pic...nice Bull! Only thing missing is LJ's LS and the bicycle mirror LS...lol. And maybe the Car Show Customs LS on 24's or 26's whatever it was. It definately is the opposite of what we represent here at LVC.

car show customs is in there, its the one that has "kustom" written on it.

At least straighten out your photo, Rollin.

Its NOT an entry. It was a quick photoshop as a joke. You obviously didn't get it. I have finished 13th all three years the calendar has been done.:rolleyes:

Do you guys have any good group shots from the St. Louis meet?

Hite, your car in that pic looks as if it is either floating or your wheels involuntarily found a new owner. :)

Its NOT an entry. It was a quick photoshop as a joke. You obviously didn't get it. I have finished 13th all three years the calendar has been done.:rolleyes:

That was supposed to be a joke? :eek: :shifty: I don't keep track of your winning calendar entries, or lack thereof, so I wasn't amused.

Can we have Bull's image as the cover? :)

Hite, your car in that pic looks as if it is either floating or your wheels involuntarily found a new owner. :)

A hover car would be cool...and that pic was in downtown St. Louis so the wheels finding another owner isnt too much of a stretch

Hello mens, how would everyone feel about something like this?

Imageshack butchered the quality, however.

calcover.jpg

Hello mens, how would everyone feel about something like this?

Imageshack butchered the quality, however.

calcover.jpg

That is a GREAT image.:cool: As long as you have it in high res. No problem. If everyone likes it. You can e-mail the high res image to me for the cover. Nice work.

Awesome. I will sleep on it tonight and try to tinker with it tomorrow some more. Meanwhile, would love to hear some feedback.

I think it's a cool idea
I would level out the lines tho. It leans too much forward.

You should try it with the llsoc logo. That might be pretty cool and it'll make the LS in it more apparent

Awesome. I will sleep on it tonight and try to tinker with it tomorrow some more. Meanwhile, would love to hear some feedback.

Make the design larger. Please.

Members online

Back