New (alexander sonin) shift knob! (pics)

UltimateSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Miami, FL(Home of the rust free MARK VIII's
Alright guys, I just got the shift knob from Alexander Sonin. I'm shocked at the amazing quality of this man's work! It looks like it simply belongs there. It's a bit diferrent than the CE knob but that's only because I've seen what they look like. Otherwise you wouldn't know the difference. Check out the pics below. I just installed it on my prairie tan. By the way, $105.00 shipped! It's NEW, remember, this isn't some 13 year old CE knob, yes, the insides are obviously not brand new but the wood & varnish are NEW! I'm happier than Rosie O'Donnell in a room full of horny lesbians! :D

20120507_184537.jpg

20120507_220046.jpg

20120507_220051.jpg

That's funny, I happened to be browsing thru his webshots gallery this afternoon and was very impressed just with the photos. We may drive some boats, but he is turning them into Chris Crafts!

Hmm.. This could be in mines future once I work out some issues.

That looks good man. I would like to get one and paint it :) I'm a fan-o-paint!

SVT-Your OEM one looks to be in great shape. Sell?

That would be cool, but I would want to match the dash bezel the most.

Alright guys, I just got the shift knob from Alexander Sonin. I'm shocked at the amazing quality of this man's work! It looks like it simply belongs there. It's a bit diferrent than the CE knob but that's only because I've seen what they look like. Otherwise you wouldn't know the difference. Check out the pics below. I just installed it on my prairie tan. By the way, $105.00 shipped! It's NEW, remember, this isn't some 13 year old CE knob, yes, the insides are obviously not brand new but the wood & varnish are NEW! I'm happier than Rosie O'Donnell in a room full of horny lesbians! :D

I did the same thing in mine. Looks great

knob.jpg

That looks good man. I would like to get one and paint it :) I'm a fan-o-paint!

SVT-Your OEM one looks to be in great shape. Sell?

To both comments above? That's exactly what I plan on doing with my original one. GLOSS BLACK for either the 93 or the black 97!

That would be cool, but I would want to match the dash bezel the most.

Like I said above, it matches very well. WE know it's not a perfect match because WE know what these knobs look like. You aren't going to get a 100% perfect match unless you are there next to him.

I did the same thing in mine. Looks great

Some beautiful craftsmanship there!

looks like it belongs there. very nice.

I have to agree!

Gen 2 shifter handle won't fit a Gen1...you bought the 97?

Like I said above, it matches very well. WE know it's not a perfect match because WE know what these knobs look like. You aren't going to get a 100% perfect match unless you are there next to him

No I know that, but that would be MY preference. To closely match the existing wood grain as opposed to painted or another type of wood.

Last edited:

Members online

Back