Youngest on site??

YounginchargeLS

LVC Member
Reaction score
I've been looking at the site for a couple days and decided to join. 16 turning 17 on the 30th. Youngest? got a 2000 Lincoln LS V8.Will post pictures at later date

Omg lmao love this how he claims the car mommy and daddy bought for him. They really aren't expensive cars. I own a 2000 v8, 20009 Harley davidson,1960 el camino,1986 el camino. All in my name and I paid for them without mommy or daddys help and I turned 20 in feb. Oh yea I pay half the cell bill also for my mom and it'd for 4. Phones. Stfu annoying kids trying to show off an ls like it's a Benz maybe in the high school parking lot u will get attention but here u will be made fun of. This place is to give help or get help for questions about the car not to show off I think there is a section for that.

I've been looking at the site for a couple days and decided to join. 16 turning 17 on the 30th. Youngest? got a 2000 Lincoln LS V8.Will post pictures at later date

wtf who cares....ur off to a good start d*ckhead....lets make a who's got the smallest d*ck while we're at it.....

Wow, tough crowd today. Funny stuff nonetheless.

I know it isn't anywhere near being what I want it to be but it's coming. That's partially why i joined the site. I need tips on how to make it what i want.

DSC00085.JPG

DSC00086.JPG

DSC00089.JPG

I'm not showing off and i know its no big deal. thanks anyway d**khead. I just want some help from people who know more about it than me ***hole

lol ur welcome!!! decent lookin ls....pretty clean...ur def gonna need to look up my lincoln ls official owner's guide while ur on here...

paint the chrome white, clean the headlights

then clear the headlights, mclaren grille with surround painted to match, paint the lower grille black, color match the rear surround, lower it, 19's. Tint.

Yea... I was actually gonna go with chrome pillars, halo headlights, 10 percent tint, and Kenwood touchscreen deck. and pay for it myself (jdelarmente). and since you want to complain about mommy and daddy payin for my f**kin car, I actually payed for it myself from my inheritance money when my dad died. so go f**k yourself.

lse grille
straight pipe to chrome tips
sct tuner
intake
ho alternator
remote sart
kinetik battery
dynamat
powder coat calipers
led light conversion
hids
lowering springs
big three
sport shocks
rims
radiator flush
engine flush
transmission flush
differential flush
undercarriage and suspension inspection
slotted and drilled rotors
brakes
steel brake lines
tints
high flow cats
resonator delete
x pipe
.......anything else? im sure ill think of some more. some of the stuff is just regular preventative maintenance and stuff but its sunthin i just do wen i get a new car. better off knowing whats wrong with the car and fix it right away instead of jumpin into other stuff. no car is bought perfect. you just have to know which parts go at what time and how to replace it......
THATS WHAT I WROTE FOR ANOTHER NEW MEMBER, PS STRAIGHT PIPE OR DIE!!!! IM DYING TO FIND A NICE STRETCH OF ROAD SO ICAN RECORD MY PIPES MAN!!!

Yea... I was actually gonna go with chrome pillars, halo headlights, 10 percent tint, and Kenwood touchscreen deck. and pay for it myself (jdelarmente). and since you want to complain about mommy and daddy payin for my f**kin car, I actually payed for it myself from my inheritance money when my dad died. so go f**k yourself.

its still not ur money dumbass.....

At the risk of sounding like an idiot.... rear surround?? dont know what quite everything is yet.

WARNING: pic whore post :D

The chrome piece around your rear license plate. It looks awesome painted the same color as the car:

IMG_7024.jpg

Daddy did pay for ur car u were givin the car. Young kids like u piss me off I run fckn 40 hr non stop convy missions from Kuwait to Iraq to help my parents and support myself and help my mom support 4 kids at home and do I can go to college without asking her for help. U don't have to bring up usless info like I'm the youngest just ask for help or tips. Also I'm not army, marines, or navy. It's Air Force and yea we actually do things like this for those who think were lazy.

... I own a 2000 v8, 20009 Harley davidson,1960 el camino,1986 el camino. All in my name ...

holy sh!t a 20,009 Harley Davidson, that sh!t isn't even out yet, you must know somebody, that knows somebody, that robbed somebody.lol

Ok well I guess not... anyway, I'm just here for help I dont want a guy that knows nothing about me tellin me that i'm a little punk that doesnt know s**t. Thanks for suggestions tho. I'm just doin a little at a time. What should come first?

Daddy did pay for ur car u were givin the car. Young kids like u piss me off I run fckn 40 hr non stop convy missions from Kuwait to Iraq to help my parents and support myself and help my mom support 4 kids at home and do I can go to college without asking her for help. U don't have to bring up usless info like I'm the youngest just ask for help or tips. Also I'm not army, marines, or navy. It's Air Force and yea we actually do things like this for those who think were lazy.

punctuation. spelling.

u just turned 20 in feb....ur not much older then him to be callin him a kid either....im only 22 i hate wen people say that....but unless u are old enuff to b my mother....then no u cant call me a kid...just sayin cuz i kno sum people get a hard on when they get to call someone a kid n feel all old n cool about it...

I'm sorry for my spelling and punctuation problems I'm on an itouch cuz my computer isn't with me it's going to japan with all my belongings cuz I'm changing duty stations. I never claimed to be the best speller and I know I suck at grammar and spelling so I don't flaunt that I am cuz I know it's a fault I have. Also I got military hook ups for the 20009 Harley so hit me up if u want one. Lamo at least I know how to take jokes and crticism.

Haha love how he says I don't know :q:q:q:q.

Members online

No members online now.
Back