So I did my inventory on my Zombie Apocalypse Kit
1 24" machete
1 knife
1 1943 Mauser K98 45 rounds of ammo
1 Yugo SKS 127 rounds of ammo
1 Marlin .22 cal 89 rounds of ammo

gunsimg068.jpg

+1

that is pitiful for 22. and what are you gonna shoot that is zombie with a 22. You needa double tap the mother f*ckers!

+1

that is pitiful for 22. and what are you gonna shoot that is zombie with a 22. You needa double tap the mother f*ckers!
omg, when i saw zombieland in the theathers, there were some dumb@sses behind us and every time he said double tap, they would scream it loud as hell and laugh

2 of the 3 are bolt action, and they all have scopes...I hope you plan on picking a pretty badass sniper post to hide in! You are going to need more ammo, and a Sherpa to hang on to the other two rifles for you. Better yet, get one utilitarian rifle like and AR or AK, plus a pistol.

I'm thinking I will let the girlfriend use the .22. Seeing how last time she shot the SKS she put a dent in her forehead with the scope. I had a 20 round clip for the SKS but the cheap piece of crap got bent up and kept jamming the reciver

wow you are so :q:q:q:qed, 89 for a 22, you can buy 555 rounds for 20 bucks you know, i have 1200 rounds of 22 with a marlin, 2000 rounds of 9mm for my xdm and roughly 800 rounds for my ar,

that is unless when you refer to zombie apacolypse like i do when the government turns belly side up, looting, and other crazy :q:q:q:q goes down, i call it the zombie apocolypse as well. My family has 250 acres up north and i have in the very center of it a little shack with a weather proof container with MRE's for 1 month 2 people, seeds of all sorts of plants, and another 10k rounds of 22. 22 is mainly for small game btw.

So tell me when this happens how long do you plan on staying alive????
3 rifles won't allow you to leave your house.

best weapons for zombie fights are ones the cycle quick, have least amount of parts, and can survive being in water or mud and can still fire. ets are on bolt actions (for that long range shot), shotguns (close range and splatter effect), and revolver for your pistol whipping/handgun and handgun with a hammer-action is better than a semi-auto handgun when it comes to accuracy and reliability...semi-autos are just easier to clean but also b*tchy about what ammo they can shoot

you have to define whether it's slow movie zombies, like a George Romero zombie from Night of the Living Dead, or the fast movie, 28 days kind.

wow you are so :q:q:q:qed, 89 for a 22, you can buy 555 rounds for 20 bucks you know, i have 1200 rounds of 22 with a marlin, 2000 rounds of 9mm for my xdm and roughly 800 rounds for my ar,

that is unless when you refer to zombie apacolypse like i do when the government turns belly side up, looting, and other crazy :q:q:q:q goes down, i call it the zombie apocolypse as well. My family has 250 acres up north and i have in the very center of it a little shack with a weather proof container with MRE's for 1 month 2 people, seeds of all sorts of plants, and another 10k rounds of 22. 22 is mainly for small game btw.

So tell me when this happens how long do you plan on staying alive????
3 rifles won't allow you to leave your house.

lol, only 2000 for 9mm and 800 for ar? lol

well you got Danny's stock pile in a cabin in the middle of no where LOL..... wasn't one of Obama's toadies saying last year that if you have a gun, and don't like abortion you should be considered a terrorist.

im working on the ar right now, lot more stuff to gather before i start making some more, i am planning a batch of 5000 or so

His and Her Remmington 870's.......

You know.......

For close encounters.

Remington 870.jpg

I have the collapse..er I mean Zombie kit going too.

AR-15 : 1200 rnds / I buy 200 every other month. I have 10rnd mags with it, but after being in the Army as long as I have, I've accumulated plenty of 30rnd ones.

P89 Ruger 9mm : 2000 rnds + 150 or so that I use for plunking.

XD40 40cal : 400 rnds (just got this one rather recently, so its stockpile of ammo is low.

I also have a 12ga Ammo amount unkown lol, and an SKS but no 7.62 ammo :( and a .22 with no ammo.

My grandparents have 100 acre's up in the sticks of MN. 98 Suburban (The Beast) will get me there.

I think I'm going to get a smaller 9mm for carry. The ruger and XD40 are just too clunky to conseal. Maybe a Subcompact XD9

Edit: Picture removed, since it was in a quote its probably still there though. I'll go delete it from the bucket. That should work.

Groan....

Would you pinheads please stop plastering pictures of ALL your firearms all over the damned Internet?

They are not pictures of cars, women and midgets. Do you REALLY want everyone to know what you have for firepower? Now, I know, zombies will most likely never visit this thread, but I read in a pamphlet once that other, non-zombie entities will.

Do yourselves a favor. Keep what you have to yourself. You'll thank me later. :D

I have the collapse..er I mean Zombie kit going too.

AR-15 : 1200 rnds / I buy 200 every other month. I have 10rnd mags with it, but after being in the Army as long as I have, I've accumulated plenty of 30rnd ones.

P89 Ruger 9mm : 2000 rnds + 150 or so that I use for plunking.

XD40 40cal : 400 rnds (just got this one rather recently, so its stockpile of ammo is low.

I also have a 12ga Ammo amount unkown lol, and an SKS but no 7.62 ammo :( and a .22 with no ammo.

My grandparents have 100 acre's up in the sticks of MN. 98 Suburban (The Beast) will get me there.

I think I'm going to get a smaller 9mm for carry. The ruger and XD40 are just too clunky to conseal. Maybe a Subcompact XD9

guns001.gif

what kind of ammo do you use for your SKS. I've tried Wolf but everyone says that it is junk have you ever tried Remington?

tropher...wolf isn't junk just it's cheap STEEL....steel is harder on your internals as well as leave the most residue in the barrel.

Just don't use WOLF ammo on expensive guns

Best loads are Cor-Bon, Black Hills, and Federal

Members online

No members online now.
Back