Zex Nitrous Kit

Screw-Rice

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Had this up for sale a few months ago, but they buyer backed out. Was then going to put it on my car. Decided I want to go with a blower, so figure I would put out a feeler for my nitrous kit.

It's a Ford EFI dry kit, with a full 10lb bottle. Just bought new brackets, jets (100 shot), and nozzle. Comes with the following extras...
Pressure gauge on bottle
Bottle heater
Bottle blanket

Everything worked perfect when I pulled it off my last car. Want to make some room in the garage. I am in Colorado Springs, but head to Denver/Aurora area fairly regularly. Asking $450.

I would like to sell in state, so I don't have to empty the bottle. Don't want to waste $50 in nitrous.

I would like to sell in state, so I don't have to empty the bottle. Don't want to waste $50 in nitrous.

naws.jpg

It was raining out when I cracked my old one open to ship, its quite entertaining. :D

How much is shipping to 66106 gonna be? Or will you include that in the 450.00

:lol: Yeah great way to get sick. I will drain the bottle to ship, not too big a deal.

Heh, my local speed shop sells N2O that's not tainted with SO2. :cool:

Last time I had to empty a bottle I sprayed it on a lit cigarette, got the cherry glowing white hot, it was pretty cool looking.

Sorry for ruining your for sale thread. :D

Members online

Back