Zephyr commercials

cdixon

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Has everyone noticed that Lincoln really seems to be touting the Zephyr. It seems like everytime I turn on the T.V. I see a commercial. Personally I don't think the exterior is that appealing although the interior looks really cool. Especially the Town Car-like analog clock in the dash. However if that same girl that was doing the Mercury commercials was pushing it I would probably feel entirely different. Not a big Millan fan but she is HOT.

Wow, I just saw my first Zephyr commercial, right after the opening of Fox's 24. Jack bauer drives a Lincoln? :)

BTW, shouldn't this be in the Zephyr forum?

haha funny you bring that up cause just the other day i was seeing zephyr commercial after zephyr commercial, and i told my dad ' what the hells goin on? ' if only lincoln did that for the LS and every other car they came out with, might have saved the LS... :(

LennDawg said:
haha funny you bring that up cause just the other day i was seeing zephyr commercial after zephyr commercial, and i told my dad ' what the hells goin on? ' if only lincoln did that for the LS and every other car they came out with, might have saved the LS... :(

I agree 100%. I have yet to see any kind of LS commercial since they came out. Oh well what the hell. My car is an 02 and people still give me thumbs up and "can't believe thats a Lincoln, I thought all their cars were big and square" HA!!

They used to have an LS commercial showing it dusting off a BMW 5 series. Pretty good commercial!

Is anyone watching cold case? The detectives are driving a zephyr

PM80 said:
Is anyone watching cold case? The detectives are driving a zephyr
Dunno about Cold Case, but Without a Trace is featuring Anthony LaPaglia driving a Zephyr. There was a very obvious feature of the car early in tonight's episode, when he and Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio pull into the parking garage.

kudisbetta said:
dont really liek the zheypr...

keep it LS

I think that the Zyphers are awsome the look they have is awsome the sound system STOCK is awsome the interior is beautiful accept the center console without Navi isn't all apealing to me but hey after I get done detailing one of those babts oowee! Its absoulutly beautiful they ride nice I havent gotten to drive drive one yet but I will when we get a couple more in on trasport. But ya in my opinion I love em, I think Lincoln choose a good car to try to boost their sales.

opps it was without a trace I was watching. It was a long day yesterday

Don't feel too badly; I was told that Cold Case is also featuring the Zephyr (or maybe the Fusion)...

Members online

No members online now.
Back