Z06 wanted to race me?

well if you are talking about the Hennessey Viper or aka Venom, that car is i think a mid 9 second car. but if you are just talking about the non Hennessey, than the Z0 is actually alil faster. SRT-10 viper is 11.7 in the quarter, the new Z0 does 11.5 in the quarter mile.

i heard the ford GT ran a 10.9 with some massive drag radials

JoeyLincolnMK8 said:
well if you are talking about the Hennessey Viper or aka Venom, that car is i think a mid 9 second car. but if you are just talking about the non Hennessey, than the Z0 is actually alil faster. SRT-10 viper is 11.7 in the quarter, the new Z0 does 11.5 in the quarter mile.

I read in car and driver the SRT-10 Viper did 11.2's... ive never seen one run the quarter but i know car and driver talks about ¼ mile times with NO driver error whatsoever...

yeah that is what THEY say. i do not believe those guys, they beat the living $hit out of these cars to get the best times, they could of got that 11.2 from it 5th or 6th run, they keep going until they can not beat the best time! every mag has different times, that i know. for instance i read that car and driver had the CTS-V run a 13.3 and motor trend has it as to what it truely runs a 13.1. but whatever 11 seconds is 11 seconds, that is still kind of sad that a V8 is giving a V10 a serious run for its money!

KainDTE said:
I dont know about this Blue Devil Corvette but im pretty positive that a SRT-10 Viper will eat a Z06 alive with no problems... other than tires catching lol
sorry it won't,the new Z06 beats the new viper in the QM. car and driver mag.

Members online

No members online now.
Back