You've got to be F'in Kidding me!! Need some help

NickLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok, well today I needed to air up my tires cause they are/were really low. Well, I was driving home from work, and I stopped at this P.O.S. gas station cause it had a air compressor coin operated thing (you know what I mean) any way, it was concrete, but just about 4 feet past the air tank, it turned to grass. I was pulling up, thinking to get the tank inbetween the front/back tires to get a good reach.

Pulling up, past the concrete and alittle bit in the grass. and WHAM!!!! I come to a abrupt stop (not on my own accord) I pull back and get out and look.. There was a STEEL POST stickin up the same level as the grass. It completey cracked and broke that black under cover and the plastic rim connecting to the front valence (If that makes sense).. I'm soooooo F'in pissed. Also, put a small (but nothing structurally damaging) dent in the crossbeam, missing the coolant lines running from the passenger side of the radiator.

Long story short, Where can I get a replacement rock/skid guard and bottom valence connecting to front bumper? PLEASE HELP!!

LBK_LS said:
Ok, well today I needed to air up my tires cause they are/were really low. Well, I was driving home from work, and I stopped at this P.O.S. gas station cause it had a air compressor coin operated thing (you know what I mean) any way, it was concrete, but just about 4 feet past the air tank, it turned to grass. I was pulling up, thinking to get the tank inbetween the front/back tires to get a good reach.

Pulling up, past the concrete and alittle bit in the grass. and WHAM!!!! I come to a abrupt stop (not on my own accord) I pull back and get out and look.. There was a STEEL POST stickin up the same level as the grass. It completey cracked and broke that black under cover and the plastic rim connecting to the front valence (If that makes sense).. I'm soooooo F'in pissed. Also, put a small (but nothing structurally damaging) dent in the crossbeam, missing the coolant lines running from the passenger side of the radiator.

Long story short, Where can I get a replacement rock/skid guard and bottom valence connecting to front bumper? PLEASE HELP!!

i know you can get then straight from lincoln but they can be costy, i believe for that whole peiece it was like $130 from the stealership around my way... not sure where else to get em...

Hate to hear about that. I'd be pissed too!

Contact Bill Jenkins at Team Ford. His number is 800-791-6436. He can get the part you are looking for.

Members online

No members online now.
Back