Your Government Loves you.

I've always thought that you need some serious serious serious microwave power and transmitters to modify the weather, and even then...it'll barely affect it. Then again, I'm just a stupid plebian.

Bush is pushing a three trillion dollar federal budget. You don't think the government has the resources to pursue weather manipulation?

I can't wait for something like this.... First the government has nukes, then terrorists get them...then we have ICBMs...now the terrorists have the capabilities for them....Just wait in 60-70 years terrorists will be manipulating the weather.

WERE manipulating it right now. SEVERAL times over the Summer at Atco me and Carmen would look up and see these bizzarre "chemtrails" all over the place in some areas grid like and others criss cross, then within hours its gloomy and overcast, then rain. Its real scary out there wether or not you want to wake up to all this is up to you.

Its real its documented and YOU can see it too, just look up on a clear day. Contrails disappear within a mile if that CHEMTRAILS stay and spread.

Chemtrails are pure speculation. Nothing more. No one has ever proven what they are. They can be nothing more than regular contrails that due to atmospheric conditions last longer than regular contrails.

People also beleive the old OTH-B Radar sites used during the the cold war could manipulate weather since they dispersed huge amounts of microwave energy into the atmosphere but not enough in their past form to actually have an effect.
I think one of the old OTH-B radar sites was turned into a HAARP site which is a research project to modify weather for the "betterment of telecom" which I beleive is total BS. I'm not sure how successful they are since they are using the old OTH-B radar sites which had no affect, but with the newer technology and upgrading they could possibly do.....who knows.

I love looking up stuff on old government installations and radar sites like the old NIKE sites.=. A buddy of mine came across one of the OTH-B radar sites while he was Jeepin in Norther California. He said it's nothing but a huge pile of scrap now. http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/systems/an-fps-118.htm

OK then explain this "speculative" video here?

Picture this in YOUR backyard with you and your Family enjoying what was once a nice sunny day then you look up and see this? Would you stay ooutside breathing who knows what? Cmon now be real man, wake up and literally open your eyes because all summer last year I saw this over Atco and Marlton several times.

Once again CONTRAILS dissipate and disappear bro, THESE DONT!!!!
They are spraying watch the whole video.

Also see this one. the news agency tested the material and wait until you see what was in it.

Plus look at this law:

Finally, PUBLIC LAW 95-79 [P.L. 95-79] TITLE 50, CHAPTER 32, SECTION 1520 "CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL WARFARE PROGRAM" "The use of human subjects will be allowed for the testing of chemical and biological agents by the U.S. Department of Defense, accounting to Congressional committees with respect to the experiments and studies." "The Secretary of Defense [may] conduct tests and experiments involving the use of chemical and biological [warfare] agents on civilian populations [within the United States]." -SOURCE- Public Law 95-79, Title VIII, Sec. 808, July 30, 1977, 91 Stat. 334. In U.S. Statutes-at-Large, Vol. 91, page 334, you will find Public Law 95-79. Public Law 97-375, title II, Sec. 203(a)(1), Dec. 21, 1982, 96 Stat. 1882. In U.S. Statutes-at-Large, Vol. 96, page 1882, you will find Public Law 97-375.

This make you feel comfortable walking outsied and taking a nice deep breath, cmon educate yourself, you belive the LIAR Government? LOL! This Law is beyond diturbing that out OWN country has the legal right to do this to its people.

BOTTOM LINE no MATTER what in the hell they are spraying in OUR clouds ISNT made public, EVERYONE deny's it so who is it in those planes? LMAO WAKE UP!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know.... I read and watch everything with a grain of salt. I mainly don't beleive nearly half of anything I read anymore because there is always someone out there with an agenda. I'm sure there are plenty of government conspiracies going on out there.

People have been known to take a law...and sort of add things to fit back up what they are saying. Unless I saw that law written in a law book for myself, I don't beleive it. Not saying it's not true, but people have been known to do that and that is the sort of thing I wonder what the person's agenda is.

There are always two sides to every story. And just because you don't hear the "lying" government's side doesnt mean the side you are hearing is right. There is such a thing as a lying conspiratist.

Again I'm not saying it's not true, but there are 100 other feasible reasons for those "chemtrails." (I can't watch the videos since I'm at work but I will when I get home) But some contrails don't disappate for hours. I know there is an AFB around here somewhere isn't there? Near Atco.

The OTH-B/HAARP project the government is at least admitting to. They are saying it's to manipulate the weather in order to make less interference for telecommunications which I think isn't true, but at least they're admitting to it somewhat.

Look that up though, the OTH-B/HAARP project. It's pretty interesting stuff.

Why do they criss cross and grid then? What is there materials that contain HIGH DEADLY levels of barium (see vids)? Again please wake up.

Watch the vids later then tell me.

Oh that law is public record.

I'm not saying your wrong. But I've googled it and most of what I read is some serious conspiracy theory stuff. Some serious whackos writing that stuff. Supposedly chemtrails/contrails are being seen in most countries and are beleive to be some sort of weather manipulation or mind control. And supposedly this "New World Order" who is involved in this aren't spraying chemtrails in China because they are being groomed to take over the US's position as the leading world power.

I've read just as many, if not more arguements refuting chemtrails. Again, not saying your wrong.

Propganda is a double edge sword no kidding. But when a news agency tests this material and comes back with the results you will see in one of those vids you will question, just watch all the vids I posted then tell me what you think.

Propganda is a double edge sword no kidding. But when a news agency tests this material and comes back with the results you will see in one of those vids you will question, just watch all the vids I posted then tell me what you think.

If you are trying to base an opinion in sound science, a news agency isn't the best source.

Do you like the Government spraying the skies with unknown chemicals and who knows what and not being told? They deny it but what and who are these planes and what are they doing.

Ok well the first video I do not beleive at all. Anyone can make any of that up. And with how much plane traffic there is these days, I'm surprised there aren't more criss-crossing patterns in the sky from contrails, which those obviously are. Contrails can linger for a while because of the temperature, humidity, winds, and aircraft exhaust characteristics. Secondly he says that the Chemtrails are possibly caused by the HAARP system which has nothing to do with it. HAARP is a radar system that uses microwave energy. That video is pure conspiracy crap. I can go and say the goverment is putting vaporizing crystals in the road salt when it snows to control our minds and it'd be just as beleiveable as that video.

The second video I stop 1 minute in. You know why? Because that guy has absolutely no proof that these "chemtrails" are what landed in his jar. He could've said aliens flew over, waved hi, then sneezed and barium came out of their snout like noses and landed in his jar and it'd that story would hold up just as well. That's kind of sad that a news department even ran that. I can crap in a jar and take it over to NBC10 and tell them its an alien egg and it'd be just as reputable as what that guy is saying. Barium could've been in the soil in farms surrounding that hick town of his and the wind blew it into his jar. Did they test for that? No. The guy wants his 15 minutes.

OMG again NO airliners "criss cross" on a clear and concise pattern, NO airliners will fly by each other One spraying and one not? Whatever.

OMG again NO airliners "criss cross" on a clear and concise pattern, NO airliners will fly by each other One spraying and one not? Whatever.

Please tell me where you heard that because that is completely untrue. Do you have any idea how congested the skies are?

Show me once get your camera out and video or photograph what is in this video.

Again CONTRAILS disappear they do not last and spread wide.

Bottom line it isnt good, what is it and why?

Everyone is denying it then who is it, what is it and why?

All of those reasons are easily explainable.

Contrails can remain visible for very long periods of time with the lifetime a function of the temperature, humidity, winds, and aircraft exhaust characteristics.

Contrails can form many shapes as they are dispersed by horizontal and vertical wind shear.

Sunlight refracted or reflected from contrails can produce vibrant and eye-catching colors and patterns.

Observation and scientific analysis of contrails and their duration date back to at least 1953.

The National Airspace System of the United States is oriented in an east-west and north-south grid with aircraft flying at designated 2000-foot increments of elevation (1000 feet after the introduction of Reduced Vertical Separation Minima in 2002-2004).

Contrails formed by aircraft may appear to form a grid as the winds disperse the contrails.

More contrails are seen in recent years due to the growth in the civil aviation market.

Because I have NEVER seen any type of patterns such as those in my life, with the planes in them manauvering at the same time, I would just like to see it normally occur.

Look you belive what you want and I will believe what I want, that's totally cool and I completely respect that. All I can do is offer you to look on any video site and just type in chemtrails and weed throught the IDIOT ones and OUT THERE (there are alot!) and just check it out for yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not saying it's not true. It could be.

I do beleive that the whole HAARP program is possible and that the goal is weather manipulation. But the chemtrails I don't beleive.

I do beleive planes can criss cross in any number of patterns just because of the sheer volume of planes in the sky.

Snapshot of U.S. air traffic map at 3:30 pm EDT Tuesday, June 12, 2007
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2007/06/images/air_traffic.jpg
or
http://glebe.stanford.edu/~stevenlw/files/imagemanagermodule/@random4557cb945f27b/Picture2.png

Members online

No members online now.
Back