Your Chroming needs, unique-chrome.com

Cbecker1994Vlll

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
spin off of the other post just with correct spelling in the title.

Our temporary site is up with a small gallery of different things that have been chromed.

www.unique-chrome.com

This Saturday we are getting together to discuss pricing details for Lincolns of all types.

We will have individual parts priced out i.e. grills, window trim, etc.

We will also have a package that will include: All chrome trim in one package and price.

Please bear with us as we should be up and running very soon on the Lincoln end. I will be checking this forum on a regular basis now to answer any questions as well as posting prices. PM with any questions also.

Peace
Caleb
Unique-chrome.com

This is a very interesting development, and I wish you the best of luck with your business venture.

Although I dont have disposable money right now, I could see myself trying this out in the future.

How high is the quality of the chrome, and how long will it last compared to normal stuff?

You will probably get a lot of questions about re-chroming wheels, so let me be the first. Will you do wheel re-chroming? And how hard would it be for you to chrome old painted wheels, is this even feasible?

Will be waiting on prices when you get them.

So how much to rechrome a set of First Gen headlight housings?

headlights

So how much to rechrome a set of First Gen headlight housings?

this is something Ive personally been interested in since our headlights blow.
we are going to do a couple of different test runs on the headlight housing to make sure its worth doing and it make sure it will not yellow or fade because the chrome is only good to 220 degrees. As soon as we get a couple of houseings done that i have, I will post the results.

This could be a very cost effective option over buying new HID's if it works and the temps are within range.

This is a very interesting development, and I wish you the best of luck with your business venture.

Although I dont have disposable money right now, I could see myself trying this out in the future.

How high is the quality of the chrome, and how long will it last compared to normal stuff?

You will probably get a lot of questions about re-chroming wheels, so let me be the first. Will you do wheel re-chroming? And how hard would it be for you to chrome old painted wheels, is this even feasible?

Will be waiting on prices when you get them.

The chrome is as looks exactly like if you were to get something chrome dipped.

Quality is very very good. as far as lasting, if you take good care of your car it should last for several years. We don;t actually know any approx. times on how long they have been lasting but its been several years and still running according to the company we are getting our supplies from.

We would not offer any product that wasn't durable and looked damn good.
As far as doing wheels, it can definatly be done. with painted and peeling chrome, preping and cleaning of wheels is very important. but i assure you we will take the time to do the job right.

We want happy customers.

Members online

Back