Your chroming needs PM me

Any update on pricing? I have some work I need done, very interested!

I've got an RPG-7 I brought home from iraq... I'd like the tube done in black chrome and the warhead done in standard chrome. How much?

(this is a heat-less process right? Could be a problem otherwise)

Lol. You got an RPG 7? I had one of those... Until it got took off me and melted, along with various types of AK 47. (all found in an abandoned bunker in Al Amara) We had strict rules about what we could bring back - no war trophies, had to submit bayonets, helmets etc. - customs searches! :(

Boy, times sure have changed! Hell back in the day, if you could carry it, you could take it home, bodies excluded...

I was in the Brit army - no guns or any such thing allowed back. Period. If caught - jail time!:( Maybe you guys still get it easier? I dunno...

I'm just playin... purely comical. I have no desire to serve the 20 years of forced sodomy (prison) for bringing back an explosive device!

I just kept it to simple, harmless stuff... A friend of mine did bring back two 40mm grenade rounds (one High Explosive Dual Purpose, one white star-cluster). Accidental though; several months later, emptying bags of gear he hadn't needed till then, they both fell out of his web gear.

Whats up with this thread? Can I get my grill rechromed? Have any pics of the results? How much and what is the process used ?

temporary website is up, unique-chroming.com there is a gallery showing a small sample of what it looks like on a finished product.

Members online

No members online now.
Back