You think my order would qualify for free shipping?

Frogman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I promise to nicer if you promise to be smarter.
I'm currently shopping for a boost controller to go with the EGR delete kit I'm getting from Elite Diesel.

Since I've never needed an aftermarket boost controller in the past, I've been doing some reading. I decided to take a break from reading all about which boost controller is best for my needs, and decided to go shopping.

And we thought Lincoln aftermarket performance was expensive? Hah!

Screen%20shot%202011-03-05%20at%209.39.13%20AM.png

Now, for the record, I'm not actually buying all of the products listed in the shopping cart. I'm only buying the EGR delete kit and possibly an intercooler.

I'd love to go with Air/Water, but that would mean more hardware. Pumps, extra coolant reservoir, wiring... I don't think it will be worth my time since I don't race the damned truck.

Now, for the record, I'm not actually buying all of the products listed in the shopping cart.
Tease.:D

I don't think the values of the first five automobiles I owned would add up to that much--and one of them I bought brand new in '92. :eek:

ALL of the 75+ cars I have owned don't add up to that much. Before I read the last part I was loading the gun. If anyone I have ever spoke to had $20k to spare dumping into getting a couple of car parts, FML, I am done! I'm happy if I have an extra $20 to clean the Lincoln when I can, and extra $20k... ugh. I'm sad now.

Members online

No members online now.
Back