You need any further proof that democrats are without honor...

That's a lot more expensive than my health insurance costs.
ok. technicality of words. but you did say mine was more expensive than yours. so, my health insurance is zero.
you getting paid for yours?

ok. technicality of words. but you did say mine was more expensive than yours. so, my health insurance is zero.
you getting paid for yours?
Yes. My company pays me a stipend which more than covers my cost of insurance every month. They literally fund my HSA.

What's your tax rate?

i'm also in a single tax base. my wife has income and declares my daughter as dependent, i have nothing but investments to bring my tax rate down.(rrsp)
40% is my at work deduction, not year end total. i claw back about a quarter of the 40%.

i'm also in a single tax base. my wife has income and declares my daughter as dependent, i have nothing but investments to bring my tax rate down.(rrsp)
40% is my at work deduction, not year end total. i claw back about a quarter of the 40%.
Anything else you'd like to add? You keep changing your story.

I don't know about Alberta with it's oil wealth and low population but in Ontario there is a 5% surtax on income as little as $65,000.00.

For the average person taxes seem similar but high income earners are dunned significantly higher in Canada than in the US

You keep changing your story.
not changing, just adding. 40% is direct. there are ways to bring it down at the end of the year. and those are all my taxes(fed/prov) yours is both fed/state?

I don't know about Alberta with it's oil wealth and low population but in Ontario there is a 5% surtax on income as little as $65,000.00.

alberta has always been reknowned as the lowest taxed province.
we've also got the least services in provincially funded areas.

Members online

No members online now.
Back