You missed a 7 second mark at atco...vids

MrWilson

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
The last few times iv been at atco there has been a black mark that iv seen run mid 7's. Well, he was there again tonight. I only saw one run, but it was a 9.xx@96 (he lost traction and slammed on the breaks twards the end)

http://media.putfile.com/7second-mark

Tubed and big block? Very impressive, you can see he let off well before the traps. Did you run your car Mr. Wilson?

95LSC32V said:
Tubed and big block? Very impressive, you can see he let off well before the traps. Did you run your car Mr. Wilson?

unfortunatly geno still has my car. so no, not yet. We cancled the racing for the night, and we (me and my buds) are goin next friday. Ill run then.

defiantly a cool vid. kind of scary to see a mark launch like that. wish mine did...lol awesome mr.wilson thanks for sharing!

yeah thats caspers car , sometimes it makes it the whole way
they also have a low 8 second mark 7 with a BBC and nitrous that can make it down the track most of the time also

lol, well thanks. im all warm and happy inside.

I always thought the Mark VIII would make a good pro-stock/super-category body style.

awesome to see it, even though I could hardly see it(black car/night)...he pedaled it once at about 330, then got out of it at about 800 feet...

nice job Mr. Wilson.

Oh, and thanks for sharing!

BlackIceLSC said:
I always thought the Mark VIII would make a good pro-stock/super-category body style.

awesome to see it, even though I could hardly see it(black car/night)...he pedaled it once at about 330, then got out of it at about 800 feet...

nice job Mr. Wilson.

Oh, and thanks for sharing!

any time. sorry the footage wasnt spectacular though.

awsome video..... that Mark was flying..... fastest takeoff ive seen yet...

Anymore info on his engine setup, what displacement SBF etc? 302, 351 based?

Members online

No members online now.
Back