You know you would....

izzy

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I know I would. But I have an affinity for wagons......

image.jpg

image.jpg

even as cool as a CTS-V and SRT8 Magnum could be, I could never own a station wagon.

I was just thinking about this a few hours ago, you creep.

As much as I love Roadmaster Wagons (V8 and RWD), recent Audis (2005+ RS6 Avants, omg), Legacy Outback RS (WRX, but bigger), this render just doesn't do it for me. Its too utilitarian. Its too tall, too long, has no stylying to it, truncates what subtle lines the LS has, and looks like a truck. Maybe its too far off the ground?

It just looks like a 96-05 Taurus/sable wagon to me.

BMW and mercedes wagons also tend to look lackluster in my eye.

even as cool as a CTS-V and SRT8 Magnum could be, I could never own a station wagon.

I don't know man... I saw a cts-v wagon the other day... its that "so unique its cool" thing

We pack our expedition all the time... I could use the extra space so I dont have to drive that as much (or have to own two SUV's)

My favorite wagon by far is the Volvo XC70 01-07 model years. Mmmmmmmm, yeah.

image.jpg

image.jpg

wouldnt dare do that.. the ls is not a wagon platform.

having said that.. i'd drive the shyte outta this...

holden_hsv_tourer_wagon__2008.jpg

or this...

d3-cadillac-cts-v-wagon-front-three-quarter-burn-out.jpg

or this...

Audi_RS4_-Avant_232.jpg

NVM found it.

HSV GEN-F ClubSport R8 Tourer

2014-hsv-gen-f-clubsport--12_600x0w.jpg

Nice! Sharp looking front end for sure!
Crazy buggers put the steering wheel on the wrong side again!

Don't worry about that, hardest part is pulling out left into a lane of traffic...other than that it's business as usual with the perk of paralell parking being a snap.

Signed,
The Mailman :lol:

LOL, our out-in-the-sticks mail lady also drives a foreign type right handed jeep of sorts.

Oh I like! what is this?

NVM found it.

HSV GEN-F ClubSport R8 Tourer

2014-hsv-gen-f-clubsport--12_600x0w.jpg

Nice! Sharp looking front end for sure!

LOL, our out-in-the-sticks mail lady also drives a foreign type right handed jeep of sorts.

oh yes. the mother of all wagons, short of a warmed up cts v.
we drove a g8 gt for a little over 2 years ( which is what got me
into the gto's - had no idea they were aussie imports till then ).
the cars are top notch. my gto inteior with 160k miles on it puts the
lincoln wear and tear grade way the eff down.

too bad we didn't even get the grandpa version with an ls in it
over here.

Don't worry about that, hardest part is pulling out left into a lane of traffic...other than that it's business as usual with the perk of paralell parking being a snap.

Signed,
The Mailman :lol:

Also sh!tty passing someone on the left side. You have to pull all the way out to see around them. Very dangerous.

Are you saying, you wouldn't want to ride shot gun as a water-broken pregnant passenger, on a two lane highway, during rush hour, on route to a hospital, in a hurry?
blue.gif

No? ... I mean, keep in mind, there's a bucket list we gotta get done here sooner or later!

Are you saying, you wouldn't want to ride shot gun as a water-broken pregnant passenger, on a two lane highway, during rush hour, on route to a hospital, in a hurry?
blue.gif

No? ... I mean, keep in mind, there's a bucket list we gotta get done here sooner or later!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Also sh!tty passing someone on the left side. You have to pull all the way out to see around them. Very dangerous.

Hmmm...you gotta keep in mind I tend to not pass people in a mail truck :lol:
(But yeah you're right about that)

The only real hard thing about driving RHD is if it's a stick...I will never feel natural shifting with my left hand.

RHD mail delivery Jeeps are an actual thing. They were sold for postal use in snowy north american areas

The only real hard thing about driving RHD is if it's a stick...I will never feel natural shifting with my left hand.

Don't forget drive thrus. Either bring a passenger, learn to drive in reverse effectively, or get something with a bench seat

RHD mail delivery Jeeps are an actual thing. They were sold for postal use in snowy north american areas

Interesting, did not know that, though the mail lady was just smart and imported the thing.

ah ...IZZY, in your dreams!

Members online

No members online now.
Back